• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Final Fantasy XIII-2 DLC Round Up Day 3 Contest

Kagari

Crystal Bearer
As mentioned in the launch trailer thread, we're giving away some goodies among other things. That said, I'm posting this on behalf of Popcicle:

For the third day of giveaways for FINAL FANTASY XIII-2 we're launching a multi-site contest to run through the weekend! More information available soon, so keep an eye on this post!

I WANT TO PLAY FINAL FANTASY XIII-2 CONTEST 2012

Have you been following the Square Enix Members coverage for FINAL FANTASY XIII-2? Have you heard your friends talk about the game, its improved quest system, the interactive events, and the massive replay value? Did you play FINAL FANTASY XIII and are eager now to try this new chapter!? Over this weekend we’ll be giving away 10 copies of FINAL FANTASY XIII-2. We do, however, want to make sure these babies go to a good home—that’s where you come in. In order to win a copy we need you to describe in XIII-2 words (or 13 words to be precise) why you’re looking to make FINAL FANTASY XIII-2 your next gaming challenge. You can post your response in exactly 13 words (no more, no less) to qualify, and also be sure you let us know which console you want to play on (PS3 or Xbox 360, only choose one). Feel free to post your response on anyone of our 5 contest venues, IGN, Neogaf, Gamespot, the FINAL FANTASY XIII-2 Facebook Page, or on twitter using the #iwantFFXIII2. You can post multiple times, but only one entry per site will be accepted. The most convincing responses will win the standard edition of FINAL FANTASY XIII-2. Also, two lucky users, chosen by “hidden” criteria, may win the Collector’s Edition of the game! Thanks for entering, and good luck!

Summary

A. NO PURCHASE NECESSARY TO ENTER OR WIN.

B. ENTRY REQUIREMENTS; ELIGIBILITY

a. Go to http://www.square-enix.com/na/contests/ffxiii-2/rules/for official contest rules.

b. This is an Internet-only contest.

c. All submissions must be sent through Gamespot.com (http://sqex.to/ZQK), IGN.com (http://www.ign.com/blogs/robertpeeler/?p=42), Neogaf forum (http://www.neogaf.com/forum/showthread.php?t=474550), Facebook (http://facebook.com/FINALFANTASYXIII) or Twitter (http://twitter.com/sqex_members_na).

d. Modified entries will be disqualified.

e. Contest starts May 18, 2012 and ends May 21, 2012; all entries must be received by May 21, 2012 at 11:59pm PST.

f. Entrant (or if a Minor, entrant’s parent or legal guardian) must agree to these official rules.

g. Entrant must be a legal resident of the U.S., Canada (excluding Quebec) or Mexico and must be 13 years old or older.

h. Entrant must have a corresponding account in good standing and observe any terms available at the corresponding sites.

i. Use of name, age, and other information for purpose of advertising and publicity only. Any information missing may disqualify the entry.

C. SELECTION

a. Entries will be judged on composition, creativity and inspiration.

b. Winners will be announced on or about May 25, 2012.

c. (10) Ten Grand Prize Winners.

d. (10) Second Place Winners

e. A possible (2) Winners, if the “secret criteria” is met.

D. PRIZES Approximate value:

a. (5) Grand Prize winners will receive a PS3 version of the FINAL FANTASY XIII-2 game (approximate retail value $60.00 USD)

b. (5) Grand Prize winners will receive an XBOX 360 version of the FINAL FANTASY XIII-2 game (approximate retail value $60.00 USD)

c. (10) Second Place winners will receive a FINAL FANTASY XIII-2 poster (approximate retail value $10.00 USD)

d. (1) Secret Criteria winner will receive a PS3 Collector’s Edition copy of FINAL FANTASY XIII-2 (approximate retail value $80.00 USD)

e. (1) Secret Criteria winner will receive an XBOX 360 Collector’s Edition copy of FINAL FANTASY XIII-2 (approximate value $80.00 USD)

E. SUBMISSION: All submissions must be uploaded online through Gamespot.com, IGN.com, Neogaf forum, the official FFXIII-2 Facebook site, or the SQEX_MEMBERS_NA twitter account (hashtag #iwantFFXIII2).

Mr. Fix

GifF5.gif

Aeana

It might be a good idea to use the mail tag if they're going to be posted here, so members aren't competing with lurkers.
EDIT: Oh, I see that's already taken care of.

Kagari

Crystal Bearer
It might be a good idea to use the mail tag if they're going to be posted here, so members aren't competing with lurkers.
EDIT: Oh, I see that's already taken care of.

Yep, the codes will be for forum members only so outside people can't scalp them.

_woLf

I have literally missed every single FFXIII-2 related giveaway Square Enix has done since launch because of time conflictions. I'm missing this one too because I have to leave right at 2:30.

Worst timing ever. Good luck to those who can make it though

Jomjom

Banned
As mentioned in the launch trailer thread, we're giving away some DLC of sorts for GAF members among other things. That said, I'm posting this on behalf of Popcicle:

Hello everyone!

Robert Peeler (Square Enix Community Manager) back today. We're going to be doing another DLC Giveaway starting at 2:30 PM PT but this time its PS3 exclusive. Don't worry Xbox 360 users we will have giveaways of the same for you soon! I'll update you guys with info on that at a later time.

Today's giveaway is for the new DLC added this week: the Lightning Story "Requiem of the Goddess", Snow's Story: "Perpetual Battlefield", the Moogle Outfit Set "A Wondrous Wardrobe" and the new White Mage outfit for Serah and the Black Mage outfit for Noel.

The format is first-come, first-serve, we'll simply post the codes and you guys need to watch the forum and grab them quick! The first giveaway will be at 2:30, and we'll set the next giveaway time after finishing the first one. (this will be limited to Logged in Members, so lurkers…sorry)

I hope you guys have fun grabbing codes and talking about the new DLC, and thanks again for all the support as fans of the series! See you again soon at 2:30!

Is there any order to when the various giveaways will occur across IGN, Gamespot and GAF? Will they all be simultaneous so we should just choose one forum to F5?

Popcicle

Hot Texas Chili
Here are our first codes for the day!

Lightning Story: "Requiem of the Goddess"

Snow Story: "Perpetual Battlefield"

Top Bottom