My apologizes if this has been posted already but I checked the last few pages. It looks like they will be changing the coin values for a whole bunch of games on July 1st.
- DSi/DSi XL reduced due to recent price drop
- All Post-Play surveys are 10 now (3DS used to be 20)
- All eShop games seem to be reduced to 5 from 10
- All First-Party and some Third-Party 3DS games seem to have been increased to 40 from 30 (to make up for the Post-Play value reduction)
- Wii games have been drastically changed, seems to be based on age of game
- Nintendo Selects have been lowered to 20 from 50
- Seemingly random DS game coin changes
They seem to be trying to cut down on potential abuse. (Nintendo Selects are now 20 coins, older games worth less so you can't go digging through bargain bins for big coins, DSi/DSi XL reduced due to price drop) Glad they're being up front about these changes and giving everyone a month to register at the old values if they want to.
Let me know if I missed anything or got anything wrong...