• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

first Half-Life, 3 screen-shots

Status
Not open for further replies.

Glass Rebel

So I've been replaying Half-Life 1 lately and I remembered how iconic this was when I played it for the first time.

HllaG.jpg
Probably a weird thing to say but how could you not be impressed at the NPCs back in the day? Really added to the atmosphere when you first enter Black Mesa.

The part that lead to this scene was really awesome. Not only the visuals but it was also really well-paced, I really felt that shit was gonna go down and then bam...

... Shit went down. Who would have thought that these little bastards would scare the shit out of you and continue to do so in the sequel?

so share what your special moments with this game were.

speedpop

Has problems recognising girls
Now we get to witness who can note the differences between a sentence structure by a single comma, even if it barely makes any sense.

subversus

I've done nothing with my life except eat and fap
Quite extravagant account suicide.

Edit: damn, just noticed comma..
FUCK YOU

Pie and Beans

Look for me on the local news, I'll be the guy arrested for trying to burn down a Nintendo exec's house.
Some men just want to watch the world burn. After clearing their cookies or using a proxy post-ban of course.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom