• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Journey Collector's Edition confirmed (New Details)

Loudninja

Aug 28th, $29.99
+30-minute behind-the-scenes documentary about the making of Journey
+Creator Commentary play-throughs of all three games
+Three exclusive mini-games from thatgamecompany
+Concept art and screenshot galleries for all three games
+Original soundtracks for all three games
+PS3 dynamic themes and wallpapers
+PSN avatars including 8 exclusive new Journey avatars never released before
+Official game trailers and developer diary videos
+Reversible cover art
+1 month of PS plus
Another great feature included on the disc are the three exclusive mini-games born out of a thatgamecompany tradition: the 24hr Game Jam. As the name implies, each game was created by us, start to finish, in 24 hours. So for the first time ever, thatgamecompany’s mini-games, Gravediggers, Duke War!!, and Nostril Shot, will be available to play outside of our studio.
http://thatgamecompany.com/general/...ay-disc-arrives-at-stores-near-you-august-28/

Trailer
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=8dkUjQezczs

Thanks to Wario and SolidSnake for finding this stuff.

Wario64

works for Gamestop (lol)
XBLA wants Journey. We'll trade you Fez. Or Trials. Or both.

Please.

But you guys already have Journey.

71Mj%2BHnv6GL._AA1300_.jpg

jaypah

I played through Journey once and will probably never play through it again. It was still worth the price. I can't even understand why I liked it so much but I don't think I want to understand why. I want to leave that playthrough just like it is in my mind.

I played through Journey once and will probably never play through it again. It was still worth the price. I can't even understand why I liked it so much but I don't think I want to understand why. I want to leave that playthrough just like it is in my mind.

I am on my 8th playthrough and while the first time was the best, nothing beats when you get a great partner from start to finish.

btkadams

i'm interested to see what they will include in this beyond the games. i hope they have a way for us to buy the extra content if we already own the three games.

It'll be a disc release with possibly some extras eh? I would hope for something ridiculous like a statue but I'm probably in the minority.

Famassu

The game is overrated. Played the demo and couldn't get into it and couldn't see what all the fuss was about.
No, it's not. And there's a demo? Didn't think they even released one.

It's truly the most unique experience of this generation, which simply has to be experienced with someone to truly appreciate it.

Combichristoffersen

Combovers don't work when there is no hair
No, it's not. And there's a demo? Didn't think they even released one.

It's truly the most unique experience of this generation, which simply has to be experienced with someone to truly appreciate it.

There's a trial version, downloaded it last night and tried it out. Not really my thing.

Theonik

If it's retail I'm in. Already have flower (got it for 2-3 euro on sale a few years back) but haven't picked up Journey yet. Could be worth it.

btkadams

The game is overrated. Played the demo and couldn't get into it and couldn't see what all the fuss was about.

is this a serious post? how can you say a game is overrated when you have only played a demo? journey is about the JOURNEY though the game from beginning to end. you don't say a book is overrated because you read the first chapter.

steveovig

Not trying to troll folks, I just didn't like the game and the fuss about it. The demo is there for people to see if they liked the game and I didn't. It seemed very boring.

How about a Vita release, Sony? The PS3 is so old news...
But if this got a vita release that would mean Sony has to take the time to make a vita game.
Not trying to troll folks, I just didn't like the game and the fuss about it. The demo is there for people to see if they liked the game and I didn't. It seemed very boring.
Maybe there should have been a guitar riff and explosion every time your scarf got longer

i'm just kidding, it's fine if you don't like it

Top Bottom