• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

//: StarCraft II: Wings of Liberty |OT4| Everyone Else Would Beat Catspajamas

Pancakes

hot, steaming, as melted butter slips into the cracks, drizzled with sticky sweet syrup OH GOD
Ill probably post the new OT tonight. Quick get some OT titles out there before I pick something worse than the one we have now! :p

//: StarCraft II: Wings of Liberty |OT5| Is HoTS here yet?

//: StarCraft II: Wings of Liberty |OT5| Panda Would Probably Beat Kevin Knocke

|OT5|#ESPORTS

|OT5|Ponies-MKP-Balance Whining

|OT5|g.g.

|OT5|Do any of us actually play this game?

Deadman

Homestory cup 5 groups

Group A: (Z)Nerchio, (P)Socke, (P)ToD, (T)Naama
Group B: (T)ClouD, (Z)IdrA, (Z)Bly, (P)BlinG
Group C: (Z)Ret, (T)Happy, (P)ReaL, (P)iNcontroL
Group D: (P)SaSe, (T)GoOdy, (Z)DIMAGA, (Z)DarKFoRcE
Group E: (P)MC, (P)HasuObs, (T)Tarson, (Z)TLO
Group F: (P)MaNa, (Z)Sleep, (T)Kas, (Z)Destiny
Group G: (Z)Sheth, (P)YongHwa, (Z)sLivko, (T)DBS
Group H: (T)mvp, (Z)Golden, (P)NightEnD, (P)monchi

2 group stages, top 2 advancing each time. Then single elim bo5 after, bo7 finals.

1. 10.000 $
2. 6.500 $
3. 3.000 $
4. 2.000 $
5. 1.000 $
6. 1.000 $
7. 750 $
8. 750 $

Yoshichan

And they made him a Lord of Cinder. Not for virtue, but for might. Such is a lord, I suppose. But here I ask. Do we have a sodding chance?
in bed... woke up after a nightmare... how was the match? :-(

clav

Ill probably post the new OT tonight. Quick get some OT titles out there before I pick something worse than the one we have now! :p

Starcraft 2 |OT5| NeoGAF killing esports
Starcraft 2 |OT5| 1-A ragequit
Starcraft 2 |OT5| Is the HotS beta out yet? Blizzy pls

Yoshichan

And they made him a Lord of Cinder. Not for virtue, but for might. Such is a lord, I suppose. But here I ask. Do we have a sodding chance?
Blizzard/GOM/etc should advertise SC2 with MKP on posters, in commercials, etc. He's clearly the biggest "heart throb" in the scene. And everyone knows Koreans are more interested in that than actual games

Yoshichan

Yep, more drama and epic interviews for GSL please.

Yoshichan

So can we at least get this page to 400 while I head to bed :_:? Feels kinda bad to let this thread just... die, you know?

G'night~ ♥

hoverX

Ok, noob question here. I'm trying to learn to do a 4-gate but I'm having a hard time. I can never pull it of fast enough. my opponent has built up a slightly better army that quickly beats my 2 zealots and 2 stalkers.

Any tips? This is the first time i've actually tried learning a build order. Do I have to pull it off exactly as specified or can I vary a bit and still do ok? Should I be focusing on speed or accuracy of my order? (sometimes i'll build an extra probe where I shouldn't etc)

Ok, noob question here. I'm trying to learn to do a 4-gate but I'm having a hard time. I can never pull it of fast enough. my opponent has built up a slightly better army that quickly beats my 2 zealots and 2 stalkers.

Any tips? This is the first time i've actually tried learning a build order. Do I have to pull it off exactly as specified or can I vary a bit and still do ok? Should I be focusing on speed or accuracy of my order? (sometimes i'll build an extra probe where I shouldn't etc)

This is like asking for advice on how to steal from handicapped children. You get the hell out, ya hear!?!

Corran will help you

Corran Horn

May the Schwartz be with you

1. We are using a new thread now. http://www.neogaf.com/forum/showthread.php?t=480999

2. Speed matters alot. If your not done by 6mins or less then you fail. Dont make more probes unless you want 2 gas...then meh

3. Luck

4. Why you 4 gating brah?

Hopefully someone here can help me with this. I haven't played in awhile but I just got a brand new gaming to PC so I tried to install this again. It seemed to install just fine but when I load, it says Updating, and then when finished I hit Play. After a few seconds it says I need to update with a patch and it puts me back to that same screen, and says Updating again. It becomes an infinite loop. I tried to download the patch directly from Blizzard, patch 1.4.3, but the link is broken on their site that they direct you to. I just can't get this game working again on this new install. Anyone have any idea what I can do to fix this? Even a simple quick Google search didn't seem to net any result other than to download the patch from Blizzard.

Pandaman

Everything is moe to me
Hopefully someone here can help me with this. I haven't played in awhile but I just got a brand new gaming to PC so I tried to install this again. It seemed to install just fine but when I load, it says Updating, and then when finished I hit Play. After a few seconds it says I need to update with a patch and it puts me back to that same screen, and says Updating again. It becomes an infinite loop. I tried to download the patch directly from Blizzard, patch 1.4.3, but the link is broken on their site that they direct you to. I just can't get this game working again on this new install. Anyone have any idea what I can do to fix this? Even a simple quick Google search didn't seem to net any result other than to download the patch from Blizzard.

this used to happen to me a lot.

usually if you delete the patch and wait a few hours, it'll fix itself. its a problem on blizzs end.

this used to happen to me a lot.

usually if you delete the patch and wait a few hours, it'll fix itself. its a problem on blizzs end.

Thanks for the tip. Can you point to me what file is the patch? I'm not seeing something obvious to indicate which file it is. Thanks.

Top Bottom