• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Blizzard's Community Manager: WE ROLL WHILE YOU B*TCHES HATE (also: fecal matter)

sazzy

Lock if inappropriate or if there's already too many threads about D3/Blizzard but...

This is pure A-grade drama cooked in and spit out from the depths of Hell itself.

Context for people who don't know:

David Brebik, Project Lead of Diablo 1 and Diablo 2 talks about Diablo 3: http://diablo.incgamers.com/blog/co...vid-brevik-discusses-his-feelings-on-diablo-3

Jay Wilson, current Game Director of Diablo 3, expresses his feelings over Brevik's feelings over Diablo 3: http://www.neogaf.com/forum/showthread.php?t=487695

Which leads to one of Blizzard's Community Managers to say...

y3CsB.png

Source: B.net Forums http://us.battle.net/d3/en/forum/topic/6368698187

antonz

Oh man Blizzard is just imploding.

I love how they keep attacking the guy for hellgate london and how it bombed yet the only reason the pile of shit that Diablo 3 is sold is because of that guys Diablo 2.

HockeyDud

Neo Member
? He's defending the product that game from his company. Maybe not in the most professional way, but at least he's not afraid to sit an a corner and allow people to bash.

antonz

pack it in, the company is dead.

Actually the company is on the decline in a major way. WoW is shrinking at a pretty rapid pace and its unlikely that Titan will ever be a success. They wont go away for good but Blizzard is nothing but a fragment of its former self

graywolf323

Gold Member
if that's actually him then he really screwed up, more so than Jay Wilson IMO because it isn't Wilson's job to interact with the community but it is Leo's so for him to go out there and insult the community

if someone ends up getting fired from all this I think we just found the guy

iammeiam

? He's defending the product that game from his company. Maybe not in the most professional way, but at least he's not afraid to sit an a corner and allow people to bash.

Except he's doing it under a fake identity so... he's basically trying to both hide in a corner and play Internet Tough Guy.

Lijik

Did everyone at Blizzard get stuck in some timewarp and replaced with their High School selves or something? Because the continued lack of professionalism from the company is astounding.

Emitan

And? This is a thread about the immature manor in which Blizzard employees have been responding to criticism.

water_wendi

Water is not wet!
lol Not a good move to insult your customers. There is entitlement in gaming but its not the gamers. Its the game developers.

MormaPope

Banned

Saying fuck you to a customer/fan that criticizes the product they bought is scummy and childish, no other way to look at it.

And if that Blizzard employee feels that the product they made was indeed unique and great, why react in such a way?

Noshino

I fail to see how that comment could be considered as a "Fuck you"

Oh I forgot, any kind of complaint or trolling is considered a fuck you nowadays :/

DTKT

Actually the company is on the decline in a major way. WoW is shrinking at a pretty rapid pace and its unlikely that Titan will ever be a success. They wont go away for good but Blizzard is nothing but a fragment of its former self

Rapid pace? Give me a break. 9.1 with the inevitable bump with Mist of Pandaria is still more than anyone else.

They just sold 6.5mil copies of D3. Blizzard is not going anywhere.

Lost Fragment

Obsessed with 4chan
Douchebag FB post, but this is hardly on the level of the Jay Wilson post.

What Jay and some other Blizzard employees said was some stupid-as-all-hell middle school shit and everything, but some people here seem like they're just looking for things to be outraged about at this point.

Drkirby

Corporate Apologist
You know, I honestly wonder what Vivendi is going to do. They are going to be pissed when they find out about this in a few hours (They are a French Company)

Top Bottom