• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Resident Evil 6 spotted out in the wild...

Axial

You seem overly sensitive about the fact that every Polish person is a thief. Which is apparently what you think people are saying.
Considering the tone of the last two comments I can understand him a bit, although he did voice his opinion rather poorly.

But regardless, from the comments I've read so far from various polish gaming websites, the store where they bought it wasn't one of the bigger retailers (MediaMarkt, Saturn, Tesco, Empik, etc.), but a small videogame shop, a mom and pop video game stores as some might call it. They had 7 copies, all packaged the same way and all sold in a matter of hours. Word is there's also another small store in Warsaw expecting a batch of RE6 copies in the next couple days, unconfirmed for now though.
To me it sure looks like somebody got a hold of stolen discs, most likely from a packaging plant, and is now trying to make a quick buck by selling them to smaller outlets.

Truly a new age of Capcom leaks is upon us. We've gone from character reveals, to level reveals, to everything revals (ala RE5) to now entire games being leaked out months in advance. Hilaaaarious.

alr1ght

bish gets all the credit :)
ibxw3ADPpv1eZp.jpg

Truly a new age of Capcom leaks is upon us. We've gone from character reveals, to level reveals, to everything revals (ala RE5) to now entire games being leaked out months in advance. Hilaaaarious.

Back when I was at Orbital, we noticed that Racing Gears and Metroid (Fusion, I think?) were up for "download" 7 weeks before the release date. Sadly the leaks at manufacturing and distribution are legit.

Neophoton

Neo Member
Known about the giraffe thing for awhile, but ever since, I can never unsee it.

Still, I lul'd hard at this leak, though I'd wager Capcom showed off a good portion of the game via trailers by now.

FireVoa

So can the camera be zoomed out more in the options or is it locked in a permanent zoomed state? This is all that's holding me back from a day 1 purchase atm.

Evolved1

make sure the pudding isn't too soggy but that just ruins everything
I guess I will find out soon if it's really worth pre-ordering for more than just new Ada.

I thought the only preorder bonus was mercs levels?

So can the camera be zoomed out more in the options or is it locked in a permanent zoomed state? This is all that's holding me back from a day 1 purchase atm.

I actually wish it was closer. No one tell EricB I said that though.

Want a surprise Jill appearance to be spoiled...

please....

Now this is a spoiler I'd be ok with.

xtianmarq

Capcom just needs to go ahead and release the game early.

I'll be staying far away from these game sites over the next month. Despite claims to the contrary, you can bet your bottom dollar that huge spoilers will eventually be revealed.

Haunted

The giraffe blowjob is just impossible to unsee, just like the London 2012 blowjob. Goddamn, designers need to step back and actually look at what they're creating sometimes.

So someone in Poland sells stolen goods from Germany? Hm......hard to believe!
rofl

304.gif

The giraffe blowjob is just impossible to unsee, just like the London 2012 blowjob. Goddamn, designers need to step back and actually look at what they're creating sometimes.

It's more that they need to show it to a wider variety of people. If this had been shown to say, a few dozen people from Capcom USA, they probably would have spotted it.

Raist

Banned
How the fuck did stores get their hands on the game over a month before release date. I mean, usually when street dates get broken it's a couple of days, a week max. But over a month?

Evolved1

make sure the pudding isn't too soggy but that just ruins everything
I meant that the only reason I'd buy the game is for the new Ada.

Well hopefully you (and everyone) will enjoy more than just Ada's campaign... but people like different things. I know my hype level has been holding steady at maximum for weeks. Can't friggin' wait.

I think the game is going to be a success, well received critically and commercially. It's packed to the brim with content and early impressions have been very positive.

It'll likely be the only game I preorder this year. Feeling confident it'll be good.

TheSeks

Blinded by the luminous glory that is David Bowie's physical manifestation.
I honestly can't muster up any hype toward this due to Bio5 being a crushing disappointing failure
and killing Wesker
. All I want is a single-player Biohazard, Capcom. Leave the co-op to Outbreaks. :(

(Yes, I know Ada's campaign is what I'm looking for but still 3/4 of the game's campaigns are multiplayer. :()

I really don't see the blowjob you guys are seeing in the 6 logo. I can see the Giraffe, but the blowjob?

It actually makes me wonder why Capcom went gold so soon and shipped it. Best strategy is always to ship it at least a week before the street date, just to avoid even more piracy. This is like a happy meal for them. 1 freaking month before the official release.

Himself

Kinda OT, but it shouldn't derail the topic: Do I have to play RE5 if I plan on giving RE6 a shot? The demo was just so, so terrible I never bothered even though RE is one of my favorite series.

News Bot

Banned
Kinda OT, but it shouldn't derail the topic: Do I have to play RE5 if I plan on giving RE6 a shot? The demo was just so, so terrible I never bothered even though RE is one of my favorite series.

Not really, all you really need to know is the fact that
Wesker died
. That is literally the only real big point of BH5's plot.

Yoshichan

And they made him a Lord of Cinder. Not for virtue, but for might. Such is a lord, I suppose. But here I ask. Do we have a sodding chance?
Well as of today the game is now up for download. For fuck's sake.
Oh fuck me. Well, I pre-ordered the CE and the regular version yesterday... can't wait ._.

News Bot

Banned
surprisingly small file size considering all the content (4.85 gb)

It's just annoying to have to wait over a month to play the legit copy of the game.

Compressed to hell I'm sure, once unpacked it's likely about the size of a DVD9.

I don't think I've been anymore pissed this entire year than I am right now. Really hope some dumbfuck kid from GameFAQs doesn't decide to bombard places with spoilers.

Top Bottom