Originally Posted by wsippel
Going through all the recent hires paints a picture:
- Two Vigil character artists
- One Vigil creature artist
- Uncharted 3 environment artist
- Black Ops level designer
- Borderlands and Rage lead artist
- Mythic and Bioware MMO engine engineer
- Out-of-core specialist
- Unit13 and InFamous 2 designer
I see first person, open world and fantasy.
I definitely see open world and fantasy, but I see just as much third person as first. I could easily see this being Zelda, Metroid, or a new IP. I think those 3 possibilities are what everyone expects. Retro would not waste their time on an on-rails shooter like Star Fox. It just doesn't seem up their alley.