• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Halo |OT9| One Final Effort Is All That Remains

What it actually looks like:
U1fE2.png

I laughed. Hard.

One thing that will be nice for voting in Halo 4 is that we won't have to worry about different weapon starts for each gametype.

Beckx

Oh Brad...bailing on the banshee. LOL.

Please someone show him the bomb.

"I'm going to capture the flag, isn't that the idea?"

Poor, poor soul.

Bsigg12

Two things I've noticed that I personally haven't seen,

1) Changing loadouts in the middle of the match.

2) The charged boltshot is sick as hell

Disregard if discussed in last OT

lybertyboy

Thinks the Evil Empire is just misunderstood.
Like I said, it wasn't anything new per se, but Che and I have both known Brad for a long time so we decided to have some fun at his expense.

Arnie

Like I said, it wasn't anything new per se, but Che and I have both known Brad for a long time so we decided to have some fun at his expense.

You guys kind of soiled the whole thing by not reminding him of the loadouts until half way through, though. Nothing looks worse than someone using an AR on a larger map, especially someone new to the game.

it was better than having someone talk over the announcement trailer that came out weeks ago claiming its a "worldwide exclusive"

Havok

The match they showed is a pretty good example of how Halo needs a required tutorial that's just a black screen with only the radar on the screen. The middle text pops up every few seconds and just says WATCH THIS with an arrow pointing down and to the left.

Top Bottom