Edit: Thanks for bringing up the quote Nirolak. :)
Originally Posted by Nirolak
"We've made a few bets on Wii U actually so we're certainly hoping it does well. In addition to ME3 we have an original Wii U title in development, and we've started on another big game in a well known franchise that will be released in 2013." - CEO Tom Crago
Technical Project Manager
June 2012 – Present (5 months) Melbourne Area, Australia
Working for Straight Right on a short term contract, porting a triple-A Square Enix game to the yet-to-be-released Wii U platform.
* Editing and completing Project Management documentation (TDD and Risk Analysis)
* Producing Project Plan documentation
* Task allocation and resource balancing
* Resource integration (as the team grew from 2 developers to 5 developers, one designer and one artist)
* Producing Weekly Progress Reports for stakeholders
* Compiling deliverables and deliverable documentation for a prototype
* Liaising with project sponsors
* Risk Management
Place your bets, the winner gets absolutely nothing!
Sleeping Dogs? Tomb Raider? Surely it ain't a SE JP game.
Edit: 2012 and beyond SE games not from JP (correct me if wrong):
Deus EX: Human Revolution