• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

POPGAF |OT3| Geo Da Silva > nails on chalkboard > Taylor Swift

Status
Not open for further replies.

Aguila

#ICONIC
iJNWgUJBfmAUe.png

XFvjW.png

-to the Official Thread III of PopularMusicGAF, more commonly known as PopGAF. This is a haven for pop music lovers of all kinds. Here at BestGAF PopGAF, we pride ourselves in our masterful shade, our ability to stan, and our apt use of amazing gifs. Discussions range from a wide array of topics; from the most detailed analysis of our faves' tweets to dissertations on the state of Christina Aguilera's career pop culture, we cover it all.

uFXqi.png

PopGAF can be a strange and overwhelming community to those who don't understand our ways of communication. We can also seem a little hostile what with all the wig-snatching, slayage, and deaths (even the smallest of broken links can trigger a minefield of explosive shade), but it's all in good fun. Had a hard time understanding that? Please refer to the Stan Encyclopedia to get a feel for the kind of language we use. Some people seem to think that you have to learn and use the stan language in order to participate here. That is not true. However, if you are interested in such things, consider stating your faves as an application into our cult way of life.

MAzDp.png

*(Red = US) (Blue = UK) (Black = Other country or worldwide) Click on the album, single, or music video to preview it, listen to it, or watch it. Suggestions for additions/removals are welcome.

ALBERMS/EPs

August
September
October
November

December

SINGLES

October
November

December

MUSIC VIDEOS

October
November

December

VPxSi.png

PsqPQ.png
THE 2012 POPGAF GRAMMY AWARDS
PsqPQ.png

Star Members From OT2

*These members are here because of their notable actions in OT2. Suggestions for additions/removals are welcome.

SoLCF.jpg
qy4Ym.jpg
oIdoI.jpg
q1PWf.jpg
bj1nn.png
bwIkz.jpg
jf4z5.jpg

From left to right-
Trigger: Top poster in OT2. #Trigger2012PopGAFOT2Domination
Nemesis_: Thoroughly reviewed several albums for us. Links can be found in this post.
Crumpet Trumpet: Provided us with a few "This Week in Pop" posts.
Leona Lewis: Queen of Memes. OT2 would not have been the same without "New Page, New News" posts or #Glassheart2012WorldDomination and it's variations.
Marius_: Host of the 2012 PopGAF Olympics. Started here.
MIA.jpg
inthezone: Keeps us informed on radio updates and gives us his knowledgable predictions.

Star Members From OT3

nzW0h.jpg
3QSG6.jpg
Ayntx.png
80K0C.png
mZFLB.png
IIlfq.png
D3aMl.png
LS4pl.png
GJfPz.png

7s3X8.png
smN72.png
qrhXh.png
HJl63.png
rOEwk.png
jQDD6.png
Fmbki.png
t3kD9.jpg

From left to right:
royalan: (Red Review) (Pop / R&B Outliers)
Leona Lewis: (Halcyon Review)
Marius_: (Red Review) (Take Me Home Review)
Nemesis_: (Vows Review)(The ArchAndroid Review)
Soulscribe: (Queens Of Pop)(Lotus Review: Part 1 & Part 2)(Unapologetic Review: Part 1 & Part 2)
Pupi18: (Lotus Review)(Unapologetic Review)(Take Me Home Review)(Paradise Edition Review)
botty: (Lotus Review)(Botty's Top 5 Songs Of 2012)
Aunt Jemima: (Born To Die Review)
Wafflecakes: (Take Me Home Review)(Warrior Review)
<+)O Robido O(+>: (Unapologetic Review)
DMeisterJ: (Unapologetic Review)
Cynosure: (Unapologetic Review)
Servbot24: (Warrior Review)(Unapologetic Review)
godelsmetric: (Ten Review)
Supermanisdead: (Girl On Fire Review)
moulels: (Take Me Home Review)(Lotus Review)(Paradise Review)
inthezone: (Unapologetic Review)

Graveyard

HGDWg.png
5VfVz.png

PlUG.DJ

Chat and Jam with POPGAF in our Plug.Dj room, where shade is served fresh by the minute!

*Please identify yourself with your GAF username, or else a trigger-happy moderator might kick you out of the room!

Previously...
OT1
OT2

OT3 has been brought to you by:

ibwcrY5Qnnbmyg.gif
iuW5BnDd4uSh.gif
irb7By0plclOo.gif

Thanks go to Nemesis for his ideas and advice.

THIS WEEK IN POP.
(October 14, 2012)

--------------------------------------------------

--------------------------------------------------

Obie thanks you for your time.

i0gTTfneMTKKE.gif

Majmun

Great OP, but....

NO JANELLE MONAE????

Is her double album even going to be released this year?¿?¿

Weapxn

Mikkelsexual
I can't believe you hid Kelly behind Nicki Minaj. Or that MIA got a nice space in that banner. They're both trash.

Kyon

Banned
Flawless.... But..... Why do I have NO presence in any of the OPs? I'm one of the ORIGINAL FOUNDERS. What kind of DISRESPECT?

noparty.gif

Aguila

#ICONIC
Flawless.... But..... Why do I have NO presence in any of the OPs? I'm one of the ORIGINAL FOUNDERS. What kind of DISRESPECT?

noparty.gif

I'm sorry. If I knew the origin story of PopGAF I would have definitely included each of the founding mothers. ;_;

royalan

BEAUTIFUL OT!

But WHY does Wrong Direction get 4 slots? We all know Zayn is the only one that sorta matters in that group.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom