• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Medal of Honor: Warfighter |OT| of Knock Knock, it's Tier 1

Spy

There's no place for this game IMO. Is it supposed to be a mix of Battlefield 3 and Call of Duty? That's what the demo felt like and it played pretty bad.

Dibbz

Man why does EU have to wait until Friday to play this? Digital distribution sucks balls for adhering to retail's shitty limitations.

I am real curious to see how this turns out. It's fucking weird how under the radar this game has flown. The only thing I've seen of it is that shitty commercial they just started playing that looks like someone recorded the game on their cell phone and made a commercial out of it.

Cornbread78

I can't wait for this game tomorrow, hopefully, they fixed the MP this time around so it isn't a snipe fest from one side of the map to the other. I really enjoyed the SP campaign of the last one, parts of it really felt intense...

I wasn't able to d/l the beta through LIVE, but I read some of the impressions that have been really mixed. The community manager over on EA's forums is useless, people were asking a ton of questions and he never responded once, so screw EA_Daniel, who knows how the game will really turn-out.

I'm hoping for the best, but expecting almost the same as we got in 2010.

SapientWolf

Trucker Sexologist
I can't wait for this game tomorrow, hopefully, they fixed the MP this time around so it isn't a snipe fest from one side of the map to the other. I really enjoyed the SP campaign of the last one, parts of it really felt intense...

I wasn't able to d/l the beta through LIVE, but I read some of the impressions that have been really mixed. The community manager over on EA's forums is useless, people were asking a ton of questions and he never responded once, so screw EA_Daniel, who knows how the game will really turn-out.

I'm hoping for the best, but expecting almost the same as we got in 2010.
I heard the gunplay is closer to BF3 this time.

KyleN

Banned
Took a screenshot of the graphics options for you pc guys..
ig33RadceujPx.png

ChiTownBuffalo

Either I made up lies about the Boston Bomber or I fell for someone else's crap. Either way, I have absolutely no credibility and you should never pay any attention to anything I say, no matter what the context. Perm me if I claim to be an insider
I'm looking forward to it.

Dibbz

I've been looking up info on VPN's to unlock the game when the US gets it. Does EA do anything if you are found to unlock a game early via VPN? It seems tons of people done it for ME3 and BF3. Anyone have any experience with unlocking Origin games early?

Man why does EU have to wait until Friday to play this? Digital distribution sucks balls for adhering to retail's shitty limitations.

Unless you've pre-ordered the game, the fact that the EU has to wait till Friday means I can read reviews and see the general consensus on the game before release and can still use my 50% off code. In this case the Friday release is a good thing.

Dibbz

Unless you've pre-ordered the game, the fact that the EU has to wait till Friday means I can read reviews and see the general consensus on the game before release and can still use my 50% off code. In this case the Friday release is a good thing.

I've already pre loaded it so I'm just looking to play it as soon as I legally can. If EA has no problems with people using VPN's to unlock the game early then that would be great but I'd like to make sure it's fine before I go ahead. EA's live chat isn't available for me so I can't get an answer from them and their FAQ doesn't seem to help.

I've already pre loaded it so I'm just looking to play it as soon as I legally can. If EA has no problems with people using VPN's to unlock the game early then that would be great but I'd like to make sure it's fine before I go ahead.

just about everyone did it with BF3 and I never heard of any kind of backlash as a result from doing the VPN glitch.

ChiTownBuffalo

Either I made up lies about the Boston Bomber or I fell for someone else's crap. Either way, I have absolutely no credibility and you should never pay any attention to anything I say, no matter what the context. Perm me if I claim to be an insider
I've already pre loaded it so I'm just looking to play it as soon as I legally can. If EA has no problems with people using VPN's to unlock the game early then that would be great but I'd like to make sure it's fine before I go ahead. EA's live chat isn't available for me so I can't get an answer from them and their FAQ doesn't seem to help.

I did it for Mass Effect 3 and Battlefield 3. Tons of people did. Zero were banned. Zero will be banned. Don't worry about it. EA isn't going to say shit about it either way 'cause that would just spread the word that it's possible.

Nothing beat the single player in terms of realism to me this gen for any FPS title.
Hahaha

I am real curious to see how this turns out. It's fucking weird how under the radar this game has flown. The only thing I've seen of it is that shitty commercial they just started playing that looks like someone recorded the game on their cell phone and made a commercial out of it.
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=k2JcZwrCcd8 You mean this one?

SJRB

Gold Member
Nice to see the same SMAW from BF3. :|

I think I might buy that game and go through all the reused assets. Just to find out how bad it is.

In all fairness this is like complaining the M4 looks the same as it does in BF3, Modern Warfare etc etc.

This is just what the weapon looks like, it's not like there are 25 different types of SMAWs.

DTKT

In all fairness this is like complaining the M4 looks the same as it does in BF3, Modern Warfare etc etc.

This is just what the weapon looks like, it's not like there are 25 different types of SMAWs.

Absolutely, I was being slightly facetious with my comment, asset recycling is a natural part of creating a game. But it relates to my fear of them sharing the same engine and theoretically, the same asset pool. When you have the same reload animations, iron sights for all your weapons, you run the risk of having a feeling of "same-ness" across games.

Anyway, we'll see when the game launches.

so far I'm lovin' the SP, pretty awesome gun battles and the AI isn't retarded. if they can maintain this level of quality through out I'll be one happy customer...and definitely set the difficulty to hard.

I may or may not preorder tonight since I have premium, I'm assuming today before midnight is the deadline? I'll likely only play it for SP though.

KyleN

Banned
Yea i think you guys can use a vpn to unlock the game now.

I didnt get it that way tho, so i dont know if its safe.

Amish

Neo Member
if it wasnt for the 50% code i dont know if i would ha bought the game.. i had a bit too much fun in the previous moh mp owning n00bs, but got boring pretty quickly. the sp might be ok tho.. prolly well worth it with the 50% off.

Top Bottom