• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

another ubi f*ck up: 2 GB rar with concept art for unannounced games on FTP

element

Games include:
Assassins Creed
Farcry 2
Farcry PSP
Farcry Wii
Lost
Naruto
OpenSeason
Prince of Persia
RB6: Vegas
Rocky PSP
Splinter Cell 4
Splinter Cell 5
Surf's Up
Star Wars PSP
Shaun White (Snowboarding game)
TMNT
TMNT GBA

download it here

Update:
File was originally found on the Teamxbox forum, and then posted here. I didn't find or lurk on the ubi FTP looking for interesting things.

Tain

Next up they'll start using game source code for dummy data on pressed retail discs.

this has happened before

ethelred

Between the leaked release list and now this, Ubi can't catch a break with their game announcements lately. :lol

Lee N

Membre
Brilliant.

Not the fastest download this week however.. seems like alot of people are downloading it right now.

Stinkles

Clothed, sober, cooperative
ROCKY! Hot shit! My knuckles is already calcified at the thought.

Wonder if I can get my Coleco Super Action controllers working on it...

Wario64

works for Gamestop (lol)
The connection was reset

The connection to the server was reset while the page was loading.

party over?

That must be the Star Wars game I was asked to test for. Wasn't able to go, so I'm glad it's for PSP, not Wii. That would have been a hell of an opportunity.

Lakitu

st5fu
I've seen the Splinter Cell Conviction, Far Cry 2 and Naruto ones, I must say I'm very impressed :D

Can anyone put the prince of persia and splinter cell 4 ones up please!?! I beg...

Lee N

Membre
rod said:
far cry 2? isnt that crysis? and wtf@far cry psp :/
No, Crysis is a new game by the original developers of Far Cry.. UbiSoft have continued the Far Cry series on their own.

Downloading it now, hope to get another request to remove stuff from my site from Ubisoft. :p

I'm a bit behind on my Ubisoft leaks. What games in this have been announced, haven't been, and were on the release list but not yet announced?

ethelred

That Assassin's Creed artwork is fantastic. The use of understated, dulled colors in this game is just really beautiful.

A_Lee_N said:
No, Crysis is a new game by the original developers of Far Cry.. UbiSoft have continued the Far Cry series on their own.
And looking from the screenshot(assuming the first image is a screenshot from farcry2), programmers at ubi are quite succesfull at analysing the programming philosophy of the engine and are now able to improve it.

D3VI0US

**** DLing that big ass file, I'm gonna go play some games I'll let someone else get it. Once it's out, it's out anyways. What a bunch of suckers, you'd think they woulda learned.

duckroll

Okay for those of you that actually got that shit. Is there any real screens/info on the Naruto and Lost games? Or is it just bullshit poster art?

Servizio

I don't really need a tag, but I figured I'd get one to make people jealous. Is it working?
Could we get a torrent/alternate mode of distribution up and running?

element

Servizio said:
Could we get a torrent/alternate mode of distribution up and running?
I'd ask blim if he was online. but he isn't :(

I'll host what i can once i get it all downloaded. there are like 4 MB images at 4000x4000 :p

mckmas8808

Mckmaster uses MasterCard to buy Slave drives
element said:
Games include:
Assassins Creed
Farcry 2
Farcry PSP
Farcry Wii
Lost
Naruto
OpenSeason
Prince of Persia