• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

EBGames: First look at Wii U back covers via blury as f*ck 3DS pics!

I only could take shots with my 3DS, sue me. :p

iPdR74TwlWPJy.JPG
ibZY3c2q0PtCp.JPG

I've got more if interested, only Ubi stuff, and apparently, one employee claims that they have ZombiU in the back, but refuse to show it since they can't sell it. :/

Other games were:

ZombiU, Sports Connection, Just Dance 4, Rabbids Land, and Your Shape 2013.

Didn't grab Rabbids Land, it didn't have the icon on the side, feeling further than final, same with Your Shape.

Juicy bit; apparently Just Dance 4 and Sports Connection require the Wiimote and SC requires Motion Plus. Claims the front covers which I can upload.

Remember, these are display ones, the cases were white but inside had the Wii logo, so naturally that was EB's doing.

Also, AC3 has the Autodesk HumanIK logo, ZombiU has the Autodesk Beast logo.

AND, AC3's NiN info says it has Online Play and Leaderboards, ZombiU and Just Dance 4 has NiN as well, will put down the info when I go back soon.

Tathanen

Get Inside Her!
I like the icon on the spine, presumably matching the icon that'll show up in the OS grid. Nice bit of consistency with the 3DS boxes there.

can you go back and find opoona's price

$10 I believe, BTW it's EBGames in Canada, so if you're in the US, the price might be different.

Sorry, I don't have a better camera, I had another, but it's even worse ($20 yo), as said, this is all I have.

I will go back and take up close shots, I'll even try taking puzzle shots and put them together sort of thing.

I hope the Wii U cases are less flimsy than the Wii ones are. Those things feel like crap, especially compared to the PS3's nice and strong cases. Also wonder why Nintendo stuck with full size cases.

I hope the Wii U cases are less flimsy than the Wii ones are. Those things feel like crap, especially compared to the PS3's nice and strong cases. Also wonder why Nintendo stuck with full size cases.

The PS3 game-boxes are easily the most aesthetically pleasing, but I have most of my games in a drawer anyways, so...

Axiology

Not keen on the WiiU, but I love the little emblems they are putting on the spine of the boxes. I am glad this came over from the 3DS packaging.

More:

iIV7Kh0pti57k.JPG

AC3:

ib0dwl3OnagQc4.JPG
ix3TIKT29pJRu.JPG

ZombiU:

igXPIVAMsVvDn.JPG
ibrfKVdMQpDmE.JPG

NiN: Leaderboard. Message Sharing, My Zombified Friend (lol)

JD4:

i2QGOR8eXdQM4.JPG
ibze6anlAIZ4oM.JPG

NiN: Newsfeed, Add-On Content.

Sports Connection:

ibhBr23oX0LD3T.JPG

Others:

iR4283hrKygGx.JPG
ickRIQ8CMr9dC.JPG

Mpl90

Two copies sold? That's not a bomb guys, stop trolling!!!
Not keen on the WiiU, but I love the little emblems they are putting on the spine of the boxes. I am glad this came over from the 3DS packaging.

If 3DS is anything to go by, the little emblems should be also the icons in the Home menu ( at least on the Game Pad).

Top Bottom