• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Who has the best tag on Neogaf?

Status
Not open for further replies.

AZ Greg

The Take Out Bandit
grrrrrrr bungle snitches!
rrrrrrrrrrrrr baba britches!
sumthin sumthin itches!
DRAGGGUUULLLAAA!!!

How is Banned (lol) even being considered as best?

Junior bait is best bait. There are also other amazing tags but I only remember them when I see them. Wario's the one I think everyone remembers cause of how many times its brought up. Drinky Crow used to have a fake "Banned" too for a while, am I correct? They changed the color of users who get banned to grey due to confusion, I think.

I like Pimpbaa's tag, "The official forum cocksucker." I ran into him once while playing BF3 earlier this year, but I have seen him post here that often.

Eggman's is funny cos he tries sooooo hard to get a tag, and he never does lol.

I laugh everytime I see DM's tag, I think it goes "D is for DUMB, M is for MOTHERFUCKING" or something like that :lol

MThanded

I Was There! Official L Receiver 2/12/2016
My tag used to be

"For the love of everything decent and holy; stop making threads!"

Then i got juniored. I should have known better.

Edit:
Damn looking back at this thread i saw this gif LOL

7ddb131e98d8.gif

Colocho

Banned
There's one that goes "I may be racist, but at least I'm not black", that one made me lose my shit when I first read it, don't remember the user though.

Edit: beaten by said user like Rihanna on smack your girlfriend day.

This reminds me of that episode of The Simpsons where Homer gets his name changed to the only one he spelled correctly: Max Power.

I like TheExodu5's a lot.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom