• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

[Rumour] 3DS 2013 lineup leaked by Spanish Paper Mario event

Status
Not open for further replies.
Did somebody saved it?

OP should probably have mirrored it rather than leeching.

8UBgd.jpg

Mpl90

Two copies sold? That's not a bomb guys, stop trolling!!!
One comment in the comments section says that that information shouldn't have appeared in the news and then they corrected it.

I know this is not the TV ratings thread, but...

licht-0051.gif
MOVE ALONG, IT HAS BEEN A MISUNDERSTANDING, NOTHING TO SEE HERE
licht-0051.gif

I'm deeply sorry for putting anyone's hopes up, but I was talking earlier with a former colleague (let's call him A), who had spoken with the guy who went to the event (B). But I've just talked to B and he can confirm that it was just a list of both upcoming games and titles released in other regions that may or may not come to Europe. No one confirmed any release.

He told A about the list when they spoke, but somehow he didn't state clearly that it wasn't a confirmation of anything, so when I asked A about this he just told me that it probably was a mistake but he would contact Nintendo anyways.

Sorry for the confusion guys :( That doesn't excuse that other site putting that pic online, though...

One comment in the comments section says that that information shouldn't have appeared in the news and then they corrected it.

Damn, so many people (including myself) dun goofed.

licht-0051.gif
licht-0051.gif

I'm deeply sorry for putting anyone's hopes up, but I was talking earlier with a former colleague (let's call him A), who had spoken with the guy who went to the event (B). But I've just talked to B and he can confirm that it was just a list of both upcoming games and titles released in other regions that may or may not come to Europe. No one confirmed any release.

He told A about the list when they spoke, but somehow he didn't state clearly that it wasn't a confirmation of anything, so when I asked A about this he just told me that it probably was a mistake but he would contact Nintendo anyways.

Sorry for the confusion guys :( That doesn't excuse that other site putting that pic online, though...

Are we sure it's 100% misunderstanding ?
Should we still contact Nintendo ?

Ath

Ah well, I didn't get my hopes up too much since that list seemed way too good to be true. I do hope that we get localisations of even 1 or 2 of those games in 2013 to give the release schedule a boost, it needs it!

Redacted due to a leak, or due to false information? (spoiler: probably the latter. Reminds me of that PlayStation France exec who stated as fact that Monster Hunter Vita would be released "in the coming months.")
Based on what we know, MH Vita was likely a real thing at one point. Daves Reeves (Capcom Europe CEO) plus the big Famitsu rumors in 2011 (nearly all of which turned out true) both also indicated it was coming.

Based on what we know, MH Vita was likely a real thing at one point. Daves Reeves (Capcom Europe CEO) plus the big Famitsu rumors in 2011 (nearly all of which turned out true) both also indicated it was coming.

Perhaps, but even if it was true at that point, it was still bizarre and unprofessional of Cardon to talk about an unannounced third-party game as though its existence wasn't news.

It's also bizarre and unprofessional to lump in confirmed titles with games that may or be not be localized under a "2013" heading, and then show that list at an official Nintendo presentation.

Perhaps, but even if it was true at that point, it was still bizarre and unprofessional of Cardon to talk about an unannounced third-party game as though its existence wasn't news.

It's also bizarre and unprofessional to lump in confirmed titles with games that may or be not be localized under a "2013" heading, and then show that list at an official Nintendo presentation.
Sure, I won't argue with that, I just don't think level of professionalism has much bearing on the likelihood of things being true or not.

To be honest, I think TT is the only real "no hope" title on the list. EXTroopers I fully expect to happen, and really even PXZ wouldn't surprise me.

Well then moving on, the 2013 lineup is looking quite bare...

My guess for Europe;
Fire Emblem: April 2013
Luigi's Mansion 2: August 2013
Animal Crossing: December 2013

:(

Mpl90

Two copies sold? That's not a bomb guys, stop trolling!!!
Well then moving on, the 2013 lineup is looking quite bare...

My guess for Europe;
Fire Emblem: April 2013
Luigi's Mansion 2: August 2013
Animal Crossing: December 2013

:(

Come on now, Luigi is Q1, and both Fire Emblem and AC are first half 2013. Don't be stupidly pessimist. Next Nintendo Direct will give us a much clearer idea about first half, and there could be some announcements ( your avatar is the biggest proof that it's better to not judge Nintendo's lineups before some events XD )

Tenki

licht-0051.gif
licht-0051.gif

Damn, so many people (including myself) dun goofed.

BELIEVE

Come on now, Luigi is Q1, and both Fire Emblem and AC are first half 2013. Don't be stupidly pessimist. Next Nintendo Direct will give us a much clearer idea about first half, and there could be some announcements ( your avatar is the biggest proof that it's better to not judge Nintendo's lineups before some events XD )

Yeah but seeing as I don't like Paper Mario, Fallblox is my 2012. A downloadable game. A fantastic one, but wow did they mess up not getting Animal Crossing out for Christmas.

MicH

In a recent Wii U Iwata Asks (can't remember which) Sninsl Crossing was referenced to be coming out in Europe in "early 2013"... Now that I think about it, I think it was the Miiverse one with the director of AC

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom