• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

I think I either hacked the Wii U Miiverse or I am stupid.

Holy shit ส้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้ ส้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้

How did this get here?!

THREAD TWIST.

Gorillaz

Holy shit ส้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้ ส้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้

what in the world....

Tenki

So there was a mega glitch and Nintendo fixed it on the fly in just 20 minutes? Right.

But I'd be very happy if Yoshi's Land Wii U becomes real, and Trike would become my hero.

Mikey Jr.

This thread is now about this thing.

OP on WiiU Launch day with GAF:

"Mother of God."

cloak-and-dagger.jpg

Nintendo HQ:

"Somebody hacked the Miiverse!"

goodbye.jpg

Iwata:

"Send in the ninjas."

OP: IF YOU SEE THESE OLD PEOPLE, DON"T GET IN THEIR CAR.

0.jpg

D

Deleted member 81567

Unconfirmed Member
Someone change the thread title, give the OP a tag, elevate him to god status.

He has permanently altered the games industry. Nintendo is doomed.

Vibed

I don't get it, what's crazy about this post?

Smellycat

Guys, if the OP was posting fake stuff, he would have posted things like "half life 3" or FFXV

edit: or maybe he played it safe....hmmm..

Darko

29gicmd.gif

Wait do we have any valid evidence that this still isn't a website he put together quickly? The screens look identical to a site made with bootstrap css which can be done very easily by anyone.

Hieberrr

I am so confused!

By the way, the way I did it was depressingly simple. Go to your Miiverse menu. Hover of the "X Close" button, and literally press X on the gamepad. Boom, you just became a master hacker. At least you would have been like 20 minutes ago when it was still working. GAF ruined my exploration.

-Posts thread on most (probably) reputable game forum,

-expects the exploit to be working enough time to explore.

Nilaul

But how???

ส้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้ ส้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้ ส้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้ ส้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้ ส้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้ ส้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้ ส้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้ ส้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้ ส้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้ ส้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้ ส้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้ ส้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้ ส้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้ ส้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้ ส้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้ ส้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้ ส้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้ ส้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้

ส้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้ ส้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้

ส้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้ ส้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้

ส้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้ ส้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้ ส้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้ ส้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้ ส้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้ ส้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้ ส้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้ ส้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้ ส้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้ ส้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้ ส้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้ ส้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้ ส้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้ ส้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้ ส้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้ ส้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้

K

kittens

Unconfirmed Member
Can someone summarize the important bits of this thread? The OP got to some screens he wasn't supposed to, and...? I read the first six pages, and then gave up, lol.

OH GOD NOT THIS AGAIN

NEOGAF IS DOOMED. NINTENDO IS DOOMED.

NEOGAF = NINTENDO

BGBW

Maturity, bitches.
I don't get it, what's crazy about this post?

Funky unicode like Zalgo text. Someone posted a screenshot on the previous page. Though I have been told it's looked down upon by the mods. I had a post deleted once because I posted something similar.

I see the connections. But I don't see MGS on there, and that Gun is supposed to symbolize Resident Evil? Also they didn't call it Yoshi's Land Wii U.

Anyway guys, fun is over. They fixed it. Last news out of this is that they can apparently update or fix Miiverse on the fly.

By the way, the way I did it was depressingly simple. Go to your Miiverse menu. Hover of the "X Close" button, and literally press X on the gamepad. Boom, you just became a master hacker. At least you would have been like 20 minutes ago when it was still working. GAF ruined my exploration.

The Big Boss wouldn't lie to me.

You did good, OP, you did good

Codeblue

Can someone summarize the important bits of this thread? The OP got to some screens he wasn't supposed to, and...? I read the first six pages, and then gave up, lol.

Well Basically ส้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้ ส้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้

Top Bottom