• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

I think I either hacked the Wii U Miiverse or I am stupid.

tauroxd

Good resume, Mandrake XD! and Trike, you're awesome, don't let anybody tell you the contrary XD... Anyway... it's good that you mada this public, I'm planning on buying my Wii U next year, so I hope all this holes are fixed by then.

Eurogamer has official word from Nintendo (via GamesIndustry):

"It has come to our attention that some people were able to access a mock up menu on Miiverse following the launch of Wii U in the US. Please note that this was only a mock up menu and has now been removed and is not accessible."

Blimey! Apologies to Trike for doubting what you claimed, and big slow-clap to Nintendo for leaving this - mock-up or no - accessible at launch.

Kouriozan

"It has come to our attention that some people were able to access a mock up menu on Miiverse following the launch of Wii U in the US. Please note that this was only a mock up menu and has now been removed and is not accessible."

"Please forget what you saw while we are preparing some MEGATONS".

I'm an expert

Formerly worldrevolution. The only reason I am nice to anyone else is to avoid being banned.
This is a "legendary, megaton" thread because why exactly..? Yoshi's Island lol?

Tovarisch

0Msgt.jpg

please!!

MrT-Tar

I just want to thank Trike and gaf as a whole for this thread. As I'm British I read this during the early hours of the morning, when I should be either sleeping or working on my essays. I'm now tired as fuck and got a shit load of work to do, but it was totally worth it; this thread was truly epic.

Jamie OD

"Now please look into this little thing here."

men-in-black-neuralizer.jpg

j.rob

Man, this thread was a rollercoaster. I stayed up till the early hours hammering refresh.

Thank you Trike for this amazing thread.

From UK Gaf

Tsunamo

This thread is amazing.

Of course it was Nintendo, we all believe you.

ThatObviousUser

ὁ αἴσχιστος παῖς εἶ

"Pay no attention to the man behind the curtain."

Top Bottom