• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

HaloGAF Radio - Episode 11 - Barrow Roll, mastrbiggy, Heckfu

Tashi

343i Lead Esports Producer
http://halogaf.com/2013/01/17/episode-11-barrow-roll-mastrbiggy-heckfu/

halogaf-radio.jpg

"Regular hosts Tashi0106 and Domino Theory are joined by Barrow Roll, mastrbiggy, and heckfu to talk about their bathroom habits. (107 minutes. Recorded 1/16/13.)"

00:00 - 38:09 (Whatcha been playin?)
38:09 - 01:31:00 (2nd Segment - Title Update)
1:31:00 - End (News)

MP3 Download

Listen on Youtube

Subscribe in iTunes

RSS Feed

Hope you guys enjoy this one. We talk about all the games we've been playing (Halo 4, Dota2, Fifa13, Dishonored...) in the first segment. In the second segment we cover what we want from the title update coming late February for Halo 4. Lastly we cover the news.

ZalinKrow

I just finished listening to it, it was good :) I'm taking a break from Halo right now, mainly cause my xbox can't read my discs too often at the moment. But I also find a lot of stuff in the game to be frustrating, and it was cool to hear you guys touch on all that. I actually enjoyed the whole, 3 tiers segment. It was a cool way to hear what some people want to see changed the most.

Looking forward to more :) Nice job guys.

Tashi

I just finished listening to it, it was good :) I'm taking a break from Halo right now, mainly cause my xbox can't read my discs too often at the moment. But I also find a lot of stuff in the game to be frustrating, and it was cool to hear you guys touch on all that. I actually enjoyed the whole, 3 tiers segment. It was a cool way to hear what some people want to see changed the most.

Looking forward to more :) Nice job guys.

Thanks.

The TU seems like it will be make or break for a lot of people (myself NOT included). From Monday until late February, it's going to be a very important time for Halo 4.

I will definitely download and give it a listen tomorrow. Haven't really listened to a game/series/studio specific podcast in awhile since maybe the Bungie Podcasts.

Nothing's confirmed, but those are just things that we don't expect to be fixed/changed, specifically in this TU.
Oh I know, just sad to hear ye think that's the case, a few of those matter a good bit to me.

Having finished the episode I'm a bit more excited to see the TU, so a comparison can be done between what ye expect and what's there.

Tashi

Oh I know, just sad to hear ye think that's the case, a few of those matter a good bit to me.

Having finished the episode I'm a bit more excited to see the TU, so a comparison can be done between what ye expect and what's there.

Well what specifically in our tier 3's would be tier 2 or 1 for you?

Top Bottom