• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Oh sh... POSTAL THE MOVIE PICS

normal_Postal-08_02772.jpg

:lol :lol

thetrin

Hail, peons, for I have come as ambassador from the great and bountiful Blueberry Butt Explosion
I give up on humanity. Sorry guys, you're on your own.

Looking at that cast, it appears that people in Hollywood might've finally caught onto this guy and have started avoiding his calls.

thetrin

Hail, peons, for I have come as ambassador from the great and bountiful Blueberry Butt Explosion
normal_Press%20-%20Zack%20Ward%20with%20rifle%20(PS)%20-%20Photos%20-%20Postal-03_01019.jpg

Is he firing a gun or taking a shit?

womp

Its Scott Farkus from the modern day classic A Christmas Story...No seriously...Check IMDB. They should retitle it "Postal: Revenge on Ralphie".

farkas.jpg

:lol

How can you get a plot from the game? I feel sorry for the actors who took the job, probably on the fringe of going bankrupt.

OMG, the soup nazi from Seinfeld is playing Osama Bin Laden

Hyoushi

big_z said:
Dave Foley is in this.... why dave why!???
uh, isn't he already a host on celebrity poker or some shit? I'm not saying this is a step up, but Kids in the Hall was a looooong time ago.

Cravis

Wonder if they'll stick with their original ending. I read it's going to end with Bush and Bin Laden holding hands skipping through a garden of flowers with a rainbow appearing overhead.

I know uwe beat up a few reporters but did any of them kick his ass?

About the arab pic, I guess arabs are the new commies or nazi's (or zombie commie nazi's who serve the emporer of japan:D ) when it comes to vilians in movies.

this is the only Boll movie that has a chance of being enjoyable. Postal 2 was just a nuts game that was funny if you had the right sense of humour. if it's just an off the wall insane and offensive movie... then i'm going to see it.

it's not like postal is a game that will take much to do it justice, or have it's fan base up in arms because they didn't stay true to the plot of the games.

AltogetherAndrews said:
Awesome. See, the great thing about this movie is that the source material is so ****ed all the way to hell that even Boll couldn't screw up.
if that rumoured end to the movie is true, then it sounds like he's got the right kind of tone for it.

it's definately my only hope that Boll could ever do something worthy.

mug

womp said:
Its Scott Farkus from the modern day classic A Christmas Story...No seriously...Check IMDB. They should retitle it "Postal: Revenge on Ralphie".

farkas.jpg

Let the nightmares begin.

womp said:

farkas.jpg

Is this actually the kid´s right hair or is it only a dead fox?

Top Bottom