• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Metal Gear Rising: Revengeance demo is up on Xbox Live and PSN US. PSN EU whenever.

I'm kinda worried for you guys who are hyping it up a bit too much..... 0.0

It's kinda short, but you should get the most out of it if you have a movelist on hand, I think.

WARP10CK

Banned
How about just a SLICE? \
atgp0h.gif

The game is not even out yet and allready we have many rising gifs :) keep em coming

Spazznid

Also, on a random note, anyone else notice the musculatory movement on Sundowner's arm in the boss trailer? WOW.

TheSeks

Blinded by the luminous glory that is David Bowie's physical manifestation.
Oh my god, Nemesis: Link me to your Nip/Tuck .gifs now.

TheSeks

Blinded by the luminous glory that is David Bowie's physical manifestation.
PSN store always updates Wednesday. No need to be angry, it's just protocol.

EatChildren

Currently polling second in Australia's federal election (first in the Gold Coast), this feral may one day be your Bogan King.
The Europe 23rd update has been in the op for days.

Learn to read, people.

Pie and Beans

Look for me on the local news, I'll be the guy arrested for trying to burn down a Nintendo exec's house.
If they region lock the US PSN demo just to fuck my impatience for another day, I will show them the special devil trigger mode of Jack the Shitter (I will shit at them ferociously with red bits)

Kard8p3

So.. is anyone able to download this yet? It's not letting me.. :/ I figured I'd be able to since it's almost 6:30..

Top Bottom