• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Ni No Kuni Collector's Edition for EU/NA [failure level well beyond critical mass]

Intru

I'm sad I couldn't get this CE somewhere near me, that book looks like it'd be so great to own.

I bought the game just now and it's installing.

Lazlo

Just spoke to a DR robot who said if it's "in process" it means they're "waiting on fulfillment from the supplier" and to "wait for an email and be sure to check my spam or junk mail folder". He said that 3 times. I didn't bother spending any more time on the phone heh. At least the charge is still pending on my CC.

Phoenix's Rage

Neo Member
At this point, I'm pretty confident I'll get the game eventually. My main concern has shifted to whether or not it'll arrive in a proper box and not be damaged. I have a feeling that's where this thread will head in about a week. :-/

Kyon

Banned
At this point, I'm pretty confident I'll get the game eventually. My main concern has shifted to whether or not it'll arrive in a proper box and not be damaged. I have a feeling that's where this thread will head in about a week. :-/

This is my fear or even STOLEN lord

Arc07

I don't want to sift through 29 pages of the thread but...

Has anyone's payment gone from pending to disappeared? I placed my order on 10:01am the day they were back in stock.

This is my fear or even STOLEN lord

ups-delivery-middle-finger-package-throw-1352474599B.gif

Just spoke to a DR robot who said if it's "in process" it means they're "waiting on fulfillment from the supplier" and to "wait for an email and be sure to check my spam or junk mail folder". He said that 3 times. I didn't bother spending any more time on the phone heh. At least the charge is still pending on my CC.

i just checked my Spam folder and....oh my god there's an fb dating app?! xD

This is where I'm at. I ordered off Namco in July and my order apparently no longer exists even though my card was billed and I have e-mails. Pissed.

Hm? No longer exists?

Under my order details it says:

"SOLD OUT! Ni no Kuni: Wrath of the White Witch – Wizard’s Edition Club Namco Exclusive"

What does that mean? Surely I have a copy?

Lucent

Hm? No longer exists?

"SOLD OUT! Ni no Kuni: Wrath of the White Witch – Wizard’s Edition Club Namco Exclusive"

Everyone's says that. They changed the name of it to having that before it. It's dumb and confusing but everyone sees that.

Hm? No longer exists?

It says sold out! like that because they added it to the actual game title on the page they had to order the game from so the system thinks that is the actual name of the game you are buying ;l

Sushigod7

Order shipped finally.

pY0wlvY.png

SOB I got excited went to check mine ........ deflated hype ughhhh. Did you get any communication? Does it post a tracking number so we can figure out what carrier it's on?

Mine says "Order in Process."

What on earth does "Order Unsubmitted" mean?

It's just a order that was never actually completed. I did a fake order ahead of time to create a account and stopped before the payment info, mine has the same thing.

How do I get to the order history page? Findmyorder goes to the order page.

Click "My account" and click "save" if you see that come up.. then there should be a link on the page for order history.

You seem to need an item in your shopping cart to see the order status, though.

Takuya

Banned
How do I get to the order history page? Findmyorder goes to the order page.

Some people don't have "accounts" with Namco/FindMyOrder, instead some only have their ordernumber/password. I don't think you can access Order History without an account. I checked out as visitor/PayPal I think, so I don't have an account there.

commish

Jason Kidd murdered my dog in cold blood!
SOB I got excited went to check mine ........ deflated hype ughhhh. Did you get any communication? Does it post a tracking number so we can figure out what carrier it's on?

No confirmation other than initial email confirmation.

Nirran

Yeah I can't manage to get that screen either just takes me to order details. Same with an item in my cart. I swear their site is so terrible.

Animekatt

Mines says "Order in Process" still as well.

What's strange though is that in my cart, I have another WE, and it says it's in stock... I put one in there when they had the restock, but I assumed it would disappear when it ran out that day.

Yeah I can't manage to get that screen either just takes me to order details. Same with an item in my cart. I swear their site is so terrible.

I had trouble with that as well. I found that when I went to the initial order confirmation email, they listed a link to your account. From there, I was able to see the "processing order" note. I had something in my cart as well (another WE lol).

Charge is still pending on my card but at least the site updated to "Boxed Shipment".

So I guess it's just waiting to go out...

Went ahead and ordered the guide on Amazon since it went down an extra $2. Always liked having the guide with my RPGs. Ran across the one I had for Breath of Fire II not too long ago. Liked being able to take a trip down memory lane without plugging everything back in.

Lucent

Click "My account" and click "save" if you see that come up.. then there should be a link on the page for order history.

You seem to need an item in your shopping cart to see the order status, though.

I did all that and when I click order history it'll say order history for a split second and immediately change to order details. No matter what I choose it does that. I dunno why but it's pretty frustrating.

Kyon

Banned
I did all that and when I click order history it'll say order history for a split second and immediately change to order details. No matter what I choose it does that. I dunno why but it's pretty frustrating.

Yup idk how everyone is seeing their order details but me ;_;

OSHAN

Same here. Pretty shitty.

Top Bottom