A friend of mine posted this elsewhere:
- *Confirmation (if it wasn't already clear) that appearance changes w/class changes
- *Appearance also changes immediately for monster classes, not just upon mastery like in the PSX version
- *Job levels will go up more quickly (!!!)
- *Spells/skills for upper division jobs are only usable when in that class, giving the endgame a bit more balance
- *Overall simplification and rebalancing of which classes get which skills, including . . .
- *Elimination of job history/hybrid skill system (!!!) (i.e. You won't have to/be able to get skills like Sword Dance by switching from Soldier-->Dancer.)