• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Halo |OT16| Oh Bungie, Where Art Thou?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Ok so I bumped the Murder Miners thread with all the new info and such.

Update should be out very early tomorrow and they included scoring on HUD as a last minute update as well.

Forgers should hop all over this game and make some great Halo maps. Actually, maybe original maps since everyone else will be doing Halo maps..

Can't wait for that Hookshot and weapon spawns.

Yea that's it, salt.

Monkey, I said that only because you post about it all the time in here.

Ease up.. Ain't nobody give a shit about half the stuff we talk about in here lol

Let's all enjoy this gif:

anigif_enhanced-buzz-29657-1344470927-6.gif

Tashi

343i Lead Esports Producer
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=VnmDKbmMK-Q

Here's a funny ass glitch that happened to me in Doubles today. Well not to me but...you'll see.

Also, turns out my HDD is not fast enough anymore to record with my capture card. (That's why the video skips and that's why I added that weird ass music in the background) Gotta get a new HDD now.

Stop making the Europeans jealous.

Lol

It's $1. I'll pass along the favor, m0nkey got me the game and I can give you 100msp on Thursday. Sound good?

Don't worry about it give it to someone else.

*shrug* I have to drive an hour to get to school from where I live so it's not like I don't understand where you're coming from because I need a lot of gas to get around, but if you can keep yourself from buying like a $1 snack somewhere then you've already canceled it out.

I'm joking lol

Ghazi

That's a quarter gallon of gas man.

*shrug* I have to drive an hour to get to school from where I live so it's not like I don't understand where you're coming from because I need a lot of gas to get around, but if you can keep yourself from buying like a $1 snack somewhere then you've already canceled it out.

Don't worry about it give it to someone else.
Ok, if anyone wants 100msp for Murder Miners they can PM me then and I'll send it probably on Thursday.

wwm0nkey

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=VnmDKbmMK-Q

Here's a funny ass glitch that happened to me in Doubles today. Well not to me but...you'll see.

Also, turns out my HDD is not fast enough anymore to record with my capture card. (That's why the video skips and that's why I added that weird ass music in the background) Gotta get a new HDD now.

Get a SSD, got one and it is sooooo much better than a regular HDD (granted I used both since SDDs are costly for higher gigs)

Tashi

Get a SSD, got one and it is sooooo much better than a regular HDD (granted I used both since SDDs are costly for higher gigs)

Well yea, I had originally planned on upgrading to an SSD for OS and other most used programs. So, I'm definitely getting an SSD too but I can write to it with the capture card because I'll take up all that space really fast. Probably going to upgrade to 8gb of RAM too.

Everyone. See Jurassic Park in IMAX 3D. Just got back, it was fucking glorious, big and loud.

So I have the volume 2 OST but can't find this song that starts around 2:11 in this video.

http://youtu.be/QULEcokHPQc

Has anyone found it?

Damn, its not in? Im listening to the soundtrack right now... so much better than volume one, wtf.

Im bummed that really awesome song (among others) didn't make the cut though.

Use this for Halo 4 Ranks - http://leafapp.co/

I must be worse at Halo than I thought, because I am still at CSR 1.

Karl2177

Well yea, I had originally planned on upgrading to an SSD for OS and other most used programs. So, I'm definitely getting an SSD too but I can write to it with the capture card because I'll take up all that space really fast. Probably going to upgrade to 8gb of RAM too.

Setup a push system to push the captured data to a standard HDD after you've captured everything. Then when you need to edit it and stuff, you can drag it back to the SSD.

Omni

Please excuse the following rant.

Why the fuck am I being put in games against full parties? It's completely fucking bullshit. Why the hell aren't there restrictions, or some kind of matching system for them? It's complete crap when I'm stuck in a game where no one on my team knows what the hell they're doing and the other team are all 130s and are rather coordinated. Pisses me off.

wwm0nkey

I love upgrading PC parts.....I actually need to upgrade my GPU soon but im broke for a bit :(

Setup a push system to push the captured data to a standard HDD after you've captured everything. Then when you need to edit it and stuff, you can drag it back to the SSD.

Also pretty much what Karl said.

wwm0nkey

Actually now that I think about it since I was playing Halo 4 again last night, I kind of like the castle maps but they need to fix the gametypes in there, its a random grab bag right now which is ok but sometimes I want to just play slayer or CTF only.

Ramirez

Please excuse the following rant.

Why the fuck am I being put in games against full parties? It's completely fucking bullshit. Why the hell aren't there restrictions, or some kind of matching system for them? It's complete crap when I'm stuck in a game where no one on my team knows what the hell they're doing and the other team are all 130s and are rather coordinated. Pisses me off.

Can you believe in 2013, we still don't have a mercenary playlist in Halo?

I can.

Deadly Cyclone

Pride of Iowa State
Ok now you're really sucking up to 343 hard. Just because you say good things about SWAT doesn't mean Frankie will hire you.

lmao.

EDIT: Alright, CSR confuses me. I was at a 7, won like 4 games in a row and went positive the whole time and went down to a 6. Eh?

Tashi

Haha some of the guys on my baseball team had Beats (which look cool I must say) and were talking shit about my how my headphones looked. They soon learned the truth once they actually listened lol.

lol they've been brainwashed. Sennheiser fo lyyyfee

I like the new maps.. Im still iffy on Outcast, LOVE Perdition and have fun on Daybreak. I can't believe how much action they see for larger maps.. they flow very nice.

On another note, To Galaxy (Extended) was awesome. Its a shame you really couldn't hear the music in SP due to odd mixing.

Fotos

Some guy asked my Science teacher today in front of the whole class if he liked Halo or COD better.
He said he likes Halo and he feels bad for everyone who likes COD and that they have a bad taste in video games.

Instant respect.

wwm0nkey

I like the new maps.. Im still iffy on Outcast, LOVE Perdition and have fun on Daybreak. I can't believe how much action they see for larger maps.. they flow very nice.

On another note, To Galaxy (Extended) was awesome. Its a shame you really couldn't hear the music in SP due to odd mixing.

This was surprising to me as well actually. Really like Daybreak but I just wish the gametypes in the Castle DLC were sorted out :(

CyReN

Some guy asked my Science teacher today in front of the whole class if he liked Halo or COD better.
He said he likes Halo and he feels bad for everyone who likes COD and that they have a bad taste in video games.

Instant respect.

Ask him Virgin Gaming or CoD Championship tomorrow.

Rev3rb

Made a quick super fast cut and dry CSR checker on my school's server (since I don't have one...):

Bam

Currently, it only shows your highest CSR rating, but I'll finish it up here soon to have all playlists.

I think it'll stay as ONLY CSR to keep it fast and lightweight.

<3 Bootstrap

blamite

Made a quick super fast cut and dry CSR checker on my school's server (since I don't have one...):

Bam

Currently, it only shows your highest CSR rating, but I'll finish it up here soon to have all playlists.

I think it'll stay as ONLY CSR to keep it fast and lightweight.

<3 Bootstrap
Neat. I had to manually replace the space in my gamertag with a %20 to get it to work though.

op_ivy

Fallen Xbot (cannot continue gaining levels in this class)

Instant respect.

that may have been me. i have been known to dong on my students from time to time as well.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom