• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Metal Gear Solid Legacy Collection(PS3) appears in Korean Game Rating Board

raven777

Metal Gear Solid Legacy Collection appeared in today's Korean Game Rating Board's website.
OPn.png

Last time they were also the first ones to reveal RE revelations for consoles.

this is image from Kojima's twitter recently.
BIGVgBaCEAAm4r3.jpg:large

source (korean)

DerZuhälter;54397833 said:
Steam release...pls

And if it's comming to PC, but not on Steam?

Also, I already bought the limited edition HD collection for PS3. Will only buy it for PC again. If it inlcudes all games of course.

What's with all the PC comments? It says "PS3" right there in the picture :/

Anyway, already have MGS1, HD Collection and MGS4. So not really a big deal for me.

jayu26

DerZuhälter;54397833 said:
Steam release...pls

And if it's comming to PC, but not on Steam?

Also, I already bought the limited edition HD collection for PS3. Will only buy it for PC again. If it inlcudes all games of course.

I would like this for PC.

I would buy it at a high price on PC.

If they did not do Rising for PC, what makes think this has even a remote possibility of happening?

Anyway, already have MGS1, HD Collection and MGS4. So not really a big deal for me.

If I recall correctly, a fellow gaffer, TTP (where are thou, my dear Move overlord :´( ) posted some time ago a rumor about a release of MGS1, 2, 3, 4 and PW in the same package (I don't remember if he mentioned the "Legacy" title) and he also mentioned that it would release on Steam. I can't search the thread right now :/..

EDIT Yeah, and about a extremely fan wet dream, a release of all those games in FOX engine with updated graphics in a multiplatform package (thinking in PCs and PS4 and Durango), that would be nice :O

Dascu

If I recall correctly, a fellow gaffer, TTP (where are thou, my dear Move overlord :´( ) posted some time ago a rumor about a release of MGS1, 2, 3, 4 and PW in the same package (I don't remember if he mentioned the "Legacy" title) and he also mentioned that it would release on Steam. I can't search the thread right now :/..

If I recall correctly, his rumour was given credibility in that he also claimed the move for Rising's development to Platinum Games. Old rumour though, but it could point out that a PC release of these games was considered at least at one point.

Ein Bear

I believe there was a leak a while back saying that PC ports were coming?

But yeah, the constant PC port begging in every GAF thread is getting tiresome.

Edit: Beaten!

rvy

Banned
So, HD collection bundled with MGS 4? I think I'll pass if that's it. Wouldn't mind a port of classic MGS with trophies though, you don't even need to update the graphics.

Bbbut... but. The TTP leak said it would come to Steaaaaam.

Well no choice but buying it again for PS3. Hopefully it doesn't have some ridiulous install size.

DerZuhälter;54399135 said:
Bbbut... but. The TTP leak said it would come to Steaaaaam.

Well no choice but buying it again for PS3. Hopefully it doesn't have some ridiulous install size.

MGS4 is about 4-5GB without the full install. The HD collection is around 200-300 mb because of a patch. There's no way they're all fitting on one disk, anyway.

but in reality i bet its just another lazy, if cool looking, collectors pack like the 20th anniversary one:
662974_253013_front.jpg

and the box contains the HD collection disk, MGS4 disk and a download code for MGS1 PS1 Classics. Maybe a soundtrack too for added value.

I doubt they will use Twin Snakes considering it was distributed by Nintendo who were involved with it. I'd much rather a remake of 1 than Twin Snakes anyway.

amjUD0q.gif

Top Bottom