• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Sly Collection rated for vita

kadotsu

Banned
I wish Sanzaru would go back to the PS3 collection and fix the overscan issues. I'm however fully behind PS2 games making it to Vita.

nampad

Please be cross buy. Got the collection for PS3 on a PSN sale but never got to play it. On Vita, I would actually play the games.
Won't double dip for 30 bucks.

Shahed

If they do go through and release the HD Collections again on Vita, they have to go back and update the PS3 versions with cross save support. If not I won't be getting them.

It's kind of like how I'm open to the idea of getting FFX on both PS3 and Vita, but only if there's cross save. If not I'll just stick with the PS3 version

Hellraider

Every single PS2 Remaster collection should have been on Vita.Better late the never though.Let's hope Ratchet&Clank is next.

coopolon

Now this one I'm kind of interested in. Jak is just a no go, but Ratchet would be more preferable to this. Saying that I've already played it so unless there's a crazy deal, chances are I won't be getting it.

Now if they did Ico and SotC...

PS4/Wii U or bust. Don't wanna play that on a handheld

R&c1 hd has some really awful framerate problems, I imagine it would be worse on the vita.

Just a matter of time until DQ8 HD.

:-(
Square Enix:
i65YDDpw6FsO4.gif

Dragon Quest only goes where the money is. The series is allergic to risk.

Mokubba

2 down, 1 to go.

Bring the Ratchet collection and I'll have 9 games to play.

Should have been done earlier though and I hope it's YOPO

Atolm

So, cheap ports is Sony's support for Vita? Okay...

I accepted months ago that Vita would be my machine for indies from PC (I don't PC) and Japanese games like Ys Celceta, Muramasa, Zero Escape and so on, but this is the best Sony has to offer? Aside from Kz Mercenary and Soul Sacrifice, any other "big" exclusivities for this year?

Makes sense, since Sly 4 is on Vita.

Suck up those easy Platinums :p

Except for Sly 3

I accepted months ago that Vita would be my machine for indies from PC (I don't PC) and Japanese games like Ys Celceta, Muramasa, Zero Escape and so on, but this is the best Sony has to offer? Aside from Kz Mercenary and Soul Sacrifice, any other "big" exclusivities for this year?

tearaway

Well its only April. COD and Assassins Creed Vita weren't announced until later in the year last year I think? (Big exclusives even if not from Sony and COD was a bit of an abomination) Retail on Vita is starting to look up, im hopeful that if they can keep steady stream of retail announcements going we'll get some bigger to go with KZ/Tearaway at the end of the year.

The more I read about it the more interest I am in Batman: Blackgate too.

Vita is turning into a portable PS2. I mean literally!

Jak trilogy, MGS 2+3, FFX+X-2, Sly trilogy, Persona 4 Golden...

And thats not a bad thing, thats a good thing!

Vita is like this weird ass device with mediocre to bad support in the future but it works awesomely as a sort of Playstation library machine with PS1, PSP, some PS2 games. Even few PS3 games!

ULTROS!

People seem to like me because I am polite and I am rarely late. I like to eat ice cream and I really enjoy a nice pair of slacks.
Square Enix:
i65YDDpw6FsO4.gif

Dragon Quest only goes where the money is. The series is allergic to risk.

There's more money on Wii U than say... PS3?

ULTROS!

People seem to like me because I am polite and I am rarely late. I like to eat ice cream and I really enjoy a nice pair of slacks.
Team Ico collection next please.

Top Bottom