• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

The Order: 1886 trademarked by Sony (SCEA)

Kifimbo

Hanmik

so it´s a game about the presidential Succession order that was changed in 1886.. you get to play as all the presidents since then.. or not..

Jawmuncher

so it´s a game about the presidential Succession order that was changed in 1886.. you get to play as all the presidents since then.. or not..

Scrap this and just make it a presidential fighting game. That would be the best possible thing.

DieH@rd

Banned
September 4 – American Indian Wars: After almost 30 years of fighting, Apache leader Geronimo surrenders with his last band of warriors to General Nelson Miles at Skeleton Canyon in Arizona.

Sounds like a horror game that deals with cults or something.

I'd love to see a horror game by Sony like this. Cults, ghosts, I don't see that tackled in games much. Sure we have zombies and monsters, but actual ghosts? Cults are creepy as fuck.

Chocolate & Vanilla

Fuck Strawberry
Clearly this is a game about Arsenal FC, greatest football club in the world, which was founded in 1886.

Man United can get fucked with that honour guard bollocks

Kifimbo

This popped up in another thread a couple of days ago! To quote Dusky:

In that same thread, I did point out that the IP application office used is situated in the Benelux. Basically: Luxembourg, Belgium and the Netherlands.

Now, look at the application language and put 1+1 together, and it all points to Guerilla's new IP.

Good catch. Guess it is the new IP from Guerrilla, not SSM.

Bioshock Infinite already did it. I want a cyberpunk game.

Bioshock Infinite was quasi-steampunk. It was semi-steampunk. It was the margarine of steampunk. The Diet Coke of steampunk. Just one calorie, not steampunk enough. Plus it was restrained by being primarily a shooter. I want a full-fledged steampunk adventure in the mold of something like Shenmue or L.A. Noire. The likelihood of this newly trademarked project being something along those lines is slim to none of course, but a man can dream.

Cyberpunk? Remember Me is out in June don't forget (no pun intended).

In that same thread, I did point out that the IP application office used is situated in the Benelux. Basically: Luxembourg, Belgium and the Netherlands.

Now, look at the application language and put 1+1 together, and it all points to Guerilla's new IP.

Good work. I'm really interested in GG new IP.

ascii42

Interesting.

Drencrom

Nice, must be GG's rumored RPG

RoboPlato

I'd be in the dick
This name just really makes me want the Jack the Ripper game GG talked about or The Ripper from Visceral. Just a couple years off.

Busty

Banned
Actually the proper title is...,

The Order? $18:86.

It's Guerilla Games 'AAA' Order Up knock off.

..., or something.

Kifimbo

Is it possible there are two games ? The Order, by Guerrilla Games, and some kind of spin-off (Vita game?) called The Order: 1886 developed by an American studio under the SCEA umbrella ? Just trying to understand why both trademarks aren't exactly the same.

Hanmik

Is it possible there are two games ? The Order, by Guerrilla Games, and some kind of spin-off (Vita game?) called The Order: 1886 developed by an American studio under the SCEA umbrella ? Just trying to understand why both trademarks aren't exactly the same.

normally Vita games are listed like this:

Computer game software; Electronic game software for handheld electronic devices; Video game software

so ... nope.

stilgar

Oh my god FINALLY

dvd2.jpg

My dreams come true

the_order25.jpg

and they kick MAJOR ASS

78833512_d03ec145eb.jpg

Could simply be scea thinking the title is too bland so they add the year subtitle

Man

"The Order" is a cool name and I love the year variable for the inevitable sequels that can jump in any direction (further into the past or into the future).

Top Bottom