• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Fire Emblem Awakening |OT2| PAL reinforcements

Sparkles don't sell in North America confirmed.

box-art-battles-the-kirby-series-20110907021415978.jpg

box-art-battles-the-kirby-series-20110907021416296.jpg

Kirby will testify =P

wud speaking about swimsuit dlc art be considered spoilers? making the post on youtube community since that one is the only community where one can legit talk of FE
Probably not and you could go onto the Fire Emblem Japan virtual console community, it's the only FE community on Miiverse =/, they need Miiverse for 3DS games =S

Chrom

wud speaking about swimsuit dlc art be considered spoilers? making the post on youtube community since that one is the only community where one can legit talk of FE

Not that I'm against that, but what about the FE3 or FE4 Miiverse communities? I've seen Awakening talk over there.

Turok_TTZ

Probably not and you could go onto the Fire Emblem Japan virtual console community, it's the only FE community on Miiverse =/, they need Miiverse for 3DS games =S
accursed nintendo and them being slow on miiverse. I dont wanna spam on japan region. especially when I doubt there be NoA wii u owners being fe fans that visit japan region. if there are any, im not aware of them.

in any case I posted on youtube community. dont they got customer support or something for this?

They do know that only makes my imagination fill in the blank in a worse way, right?

You'd think they'd cover everything down there, not just conveniently the bottom part of the bikini.

The addition of random cloth almost makes her backside seem more revealing than it actually was. (edit: I see Solar agrees)

Well for revealing backside shots we'll always have Olivia's artwork, if she wants people to "stop staring" maybe she should cover up.

Kincaido

Got 99 problems and only one of them is a waifu
Yo what?! Censoring CGs?! I'm glad Cordelia's isn't censored, but I feel sorry for Tharja bros =(

Not cool Nintendo.

Tempy

don't ask me for codes
Sparkles are too racy for NoA/NoE :/

On another note - which Awakening characters should they use in the next Super Smash Brothers?

Chrom seems the obvious choice, but he's kinda average really.

On another note - which Awakening characters should they use in the next Super Smash Brothers?

Well, I certainly wouldn't mind a Lucina alt costume. Chrom could replace Ike, but eh, not the same :/

Turok_TTZ

u will take marth and chrom and by god u will like it!

EvilMario

Will QA for food.
Now it feels like she's wearing nothing at all. Nothing at all. Nothing at all.

This is sort of a silly piece of censorship that came out of the blue. Every single Sharla outfit in Xenoblade showed more than that still portrait. :p

Chrom

I want Lucina in the next Smash along with Chrom, but I always wonder how likely that actually is.

This makes two censor counts for Tharja on PAL versions at least, no mention of her "boingy bits" from Nowi on that other map, no visual of her rounded rump here, Tharja is simply too much for us to handle, now then, lets get back to brutally cutting down people just trying to defend their country.

YAWN

Ask me which Shakespeare novel is best
Good choice Nintendo.
FE has never been home to creepy fan service, and neither should it be. If you guys are so desperate to see anime ass, go to one of the many thousands of websites that deal in that shit. No need to ruin a classic series with it just to get one more sale from a basement dweller.

Good choice Nintendo.
FE has never been home to creepy fan service, and neither should it be. If you guys are so desperate to see anime ass, go to one of the many thousands of websites that deal in that shit. No need to ruin a classic series with it just to get one more sale from a basement dweller.

Exactly. Now it is all up to our imagination which is what FE has always been about.

Our very strong and vivid imagination.

GC|Simon

Bad news: I lost Stahl in sidequest no nine... The sidequest is super difficult - at least at the time it pops up. After several tries yesterday I decided to go along with the story first. Today I realized that my save point was right before the battle which meant that there is no way back to the world map. Stahl was a good guy :-/

Sidequest no. 10 seems to be impossible right now. Why is this stupid girl running straight into groups of enemies? Guess I will need quite a few story missions before I can finally approach this sidequest.

Sendou

Good choice Nintendo.

Using that logic they shouldn't have released it at all. Either don't put the shit there to begin with or don't censor it later.

Bad news: I lost Stahl in sidequest no nine... The sidequest is super difficult - at least at the time it pops up. After several tries yesterday I decided to go along with the story first. Today I realized that my save point was right before the battle which meant that there is no way back to the world map. Stahl was a good guy :-/

...But you can ALWAYS return to the world map before the battle actually starts.

Nohar

The censorship really is unnecessary... There's nothing offensive or sexual with that picture (unless you have a really dirty mind).

... And, seriously: removing the sparkles? ಠ_ಠ

Tempy

don't ask me for codes
Good choice Nintendo.

Censorship defenders are everywhere.

Top Bottom