• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Giant Bomb Thread #4: A thread of perceived slights

Status
Not open for further replies.

Zaph

Putting GifCam to work.

io2PRDH8Nbe8Q.gif

Odrion

Banned
Jeff said earlier that he expects this generation to be way more about 3rd party exclusives.

Also Jeff knows everything going on in the western side of the industry, as when every exciting thing is revealed he says he knew about it like two years ago.

edit: Also Crazy Butts basically confirmed the Respawn game being Durango exclusive. Xbox Infinite wins next gen confirmed, pay $70 a year for the privilege to throw pickles at your screen, weep silently for the further downfall of this industry.

Jeff said earlier that he expects this generation to be way more about 3rd party exclusives.

Also Jeff knows everything going on in the western side of the industry, as when every exciting thing is revealed he says he knew about it like two years ago.

edit: Also Crazy Butts basically confirmed the Respawn game being Durango exclusive. Xbox Infinite wins next gen confirmed, pay $70 a year for the privilege to throw pickles at your screen, weep silently for the further downfall of this industry.

Well Jeff said that he heard a lot of people he talked to where pissed at Microsoft and it was starting to hear the same talk from publishers. That goes against what I hear which is Microsoft is super tight with publishers and they are going to drop bombs come the 21th and e3.

Maybe Jeff only talked to Brad Muir and John Drake though.......

I haven't heard anything about any 3rd party ps4 exclusives but I have heard some nuggets here and there about MS.

Has Jeff had anymore to say about things since then? I think it was GDC when he mentioned all this? Has his opinion changed?

Boy May 21th is gonna be something.

f0rk

I think it actually makes twitch.tv chat funny sometimes but these ones are pretty boring so I'll still hide the chat

Jintor

I've played Monaco co-op with four people. it's a clusterfuck no matter what you do

It's a hella fun clusterfuck though

Lonestar

I joined for Erin Brockovich discussion
Vinny :lol

Yeah, the Dead Island TNT was pretty grand.

What did he say?

Can't remember the whole statement, but Brad ended with the phrase "I can't make that guy come" and there was silence in the studio, and Drake just shook his head in absolution.

Data West

coaches in the WNBA
Platypunk Jeff and Blob Ryan emulating what they do with the subscribers moneys while Vinny and Patrick tried to hang on for the little man.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom