• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

EA Sports Engineer: Wii U is crap, < powerful than 360. No $ 3party. [Tweets Deleted]

https://twitter.com/BobSummerwill

This guy is apparently a Senior Software Engineer and Architect at Electronic Arts. Even more at the link.

ngjiCSq.png

X9LtDTh.png

Here are some more:

Nintendo are still operating like it's 1990. They should have "done a Sega" and offered Mario/Zelda as PS4/Durango exclusives
It is an utterly intentional decision to focus our resources on markets which actually matter ... like mobile, and Gen4.
Yep, we've got plenty of problems, but WiiU isn't where that family/casual market is. It's on mobile/tablet now!

StuBurns

Banned
Yeah, remember when the Spy Party dude bitch slapped Nintendo and had to grovel for forgiveness and got shitcanned anyway?

Just because EA have ditched Nintendo, doesn't mean EA employees can start ripping them apart, this dude is going to get a bollocking.

Sandfox

I don't understand why this guy wants a bunch of people to start flaming him over twitter.

Extremely unprofessional.

I don't care how much of that is actually true, that's completely disrespectful.

EA is probably going to force him to delete it.

Kimawolf

Wow, well lucky for him the gaming industry is not a professional one, where standards and code of conduct is enforced, so he should be fine.

Kouriozan

Yup, Nintendo didn't want Origins, sorry guys, maybe next time.
Also, fanboy are coming because of that less powerful than 360 comment.

NateDrake

Nintendo are still operating like it's 1990. They should have "done a Sega" and offered Mario/Zelda as PS4/Durango exclusives
Really? Good luck looking for a job next week.

EA should go and make a good Madden. Hasn't been one of those in a while.

QaaQer

Yeah, remember when the Spy Party dude bitch slapped Nintendo and had to grovel for forgiveness and got shitcanned anyway?

Just because EA have ditched Nintendo, doesn't mean EA employees can start ripping them apart, this dude is going to get a bollocking.

I'm guessing he is confident that his talents are in high demand so he doesn't give a fuck. Its only easily replaceable people that walk on eggshells.

Top Bottom