• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

New Crackdown incoming?

airborn

Look at the bottom left tile:

crackdownsrqmf.jpg

UPDATE #1: In addition to Crackdown, so far we've found:

??? ended up being Project Spark, Below and Kinect Sports Rivals (Rare).

The Trending tab with two possible games (look at x friends/people played) | Project Spark and D4:

UPDATE #2: More photos thanks to TheVerge and Engadget, including a close up shot of a second possible Rare game. (Project Spark)

UPDATE #3: Rare comments on 'Knight' image (highlighted in UPDATE #1) and Quantum Break confirmed:

And finally there's this (D4):

Kajiba

Oh shit. That page show the games he was playing. I wonder what the other pictures are.

And that does look like crackdown orb

Could easily be a system seller for me.
PS4 seems like a great system, but I haven't seen a game I felt I HAD to have yet.

A new, next-gen Crackdown with an ALL NEW city (I swear it better not be the same damn city again) is definitely a game I would consider a system for.

That one fraction of one screenshot got me more excited than anything else at this conference.

Big_Al

Unconfirmed Member
Let's hope MS don't completely fuck it up like last time and give the developers more than a year to actually make it this time please ?

Marcel

After that joke of a presentation, you can be sure I won't be there for it (if it actually exists). Not supporting all that anti-consumer nonsense for one game.

baphomet

It also has a Halo logo and a bunch of other random pictures.

They had to fill it up with something other than Forza and a bunch of EA sports titles so I'm guessing its a mock-up.

Bread

Banned
omg don't do this to me microsoft

don't make me buy an xbox for crackdown you sons of bitches, you knew i would

Forza 5 vs Driveclub

Crackdown 3 vs Infamous Second Son

You know a shooter will launch with XBO to compete with Shadowfall

The software disparity/focus between PS4 and XBO is being so overblown by GAF.

Good spot. Why did they not show teasers for these titles instead of dedicating the whole thing to CoD and NFL.

Out of the 7 small tiles we can guess then:

Crackdown
Forza
???
Halo
Rare title
Fable?
Ryse

maxone23

Banned
Is anybody wonder what could be at top right title would be? It look something like two eyes on the wall between the person, I could be sworn it remind of me something like Fable. Oh btw, first time post this forum.

ekim

Star Trek movie poster.

And welcome to the forum.

Erm...

Grow up to be a good member, maxone23. Because if you don't, I'll be waiting.

I don't think this is a Star Trek movie poster. I looked up some and none of those look like that. +this is the games section of the OS.

untitledkoklp.png

Top Bottom