• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

some V Jump (May2007) scans

neo2046

special thanks to Mutou Yugi
all the scans are come from him

FF12RW / FFCC DS

Wonderful World / DragonBall Z 2 PSP / FF Tactics PSP

Kingdom Hearts 2 FM + / Death Note 2 DS

fresquito

There's an abyss between S-E offerings on the DS and the rest of the companies (sans Nintendo). Good lord, why don't other big companies put so much effort into their DS games?

fresquito said:
There's an abyss between S-E offerings on the DS and the rest of the companies (sans Nintendo). Good lord, why don't other big companies put so much effort into their DS games?

I totally agree. Those S-E games above look amazing (for a DS game).

fresquito said:

It's a mystery. :(

BTW The FF games all look wonderful. And IAWW is shaping up nicely (even though I'm still not THAT keen on the art direction).

And there's already a sequel to Death Note? Heh.

Thanks for the scans as always Neo.

Hcoregamer00

The 'H' stands for hentai.
fresquito said:

I don't know, Death Note 2 is looking really hot.

Saitou

Banned
Is it just me, or do those kids in FFCC look like really oversized babies?

On an unrelated note, I am suddenly completely dehydrated after seeing those IAWW scans. I can't believe I'm this exited over a Nomura game :(

Emotions

Absolutely amazing S-E DS offerings, can't wait for these games being released and coming stateside obviously along with Dragon Quest Monster Joker, FFA2 , DQIX , hell even Itadaki Street coming i wouldnt mind.
I'm eagerly waiting on FF Fables Chocobo Tales.
FF:CC DS is looking great , i hope they unveil FF: CC Wii soon.

fresquito said:
I think S-E is doing a better job right now than Nintendo themselves. Which says a lot!

God, S-E knows how to make good looking games (on every platform).

John Harker

Definitely doesn't make things up as he goes along.
Do we have any shots of FFCC for Wii ingame or anything at this point?
That titles pretty DOA right now... either they are waiting for online to be a big factor, or they just switched all their staff to DS development.

And weren't we promised FFTA2 shots awhile ago?

jj984jj

He's a pretty swell guy in my books anyway.
FF:CC looks awesome. IAWW looks okay but I'm still wondering if the game will work.

Are those the first ever screens of the 3D remake of Chain of Memories in FM+? I've been interested it ever since I heard it would include a Chain of Memories remake.

ant1532

Banned
nincompoop said:
Are those the first ever screens of the 3D remake of Chain of Memories in FM+? I've been interested it ever since I heard it would include a Chain of Memories remake.
Nah, theres been hella lot of pics and a video or two

ivysaur12

Banned
John Harker said:
Do we have any shots of FFCC for Wii ingame or anything at this point?
That titles pretty DOA right now... either they are waiting for online to be a big factor, or they just switched all their staff to DS development.

And weren't we promised FFTA2 shots awhile ago?

We actually got a logo a little bit ago for Crystal Bearers when they released the first movie for FF:CC-RoF.

RoF looks sick (I forgot how much I love Lilties). I loved the first one, so I can't wait to play this one. And IAWW looks amazing as well. I never thought Nomura designs could be this fitting.

Zilch

Banned
Ashe's FFXII:RW art actually looks really good.

Nomura should use that stylized/manga technique in a next-gen game. I think that's my favorite style of his.

All these awesome looking SE DS games WITHOUT wi-fi multiplay still kills me inside. :( :( :(

LOCK

Oh man so many awesome games are coming to the DS thanks to the SquareEnix. Oh man.

I really hope that all of them make it somehow to the US, even Death Note (which is amazing by the way).

Saitou

Banned
jj984jj said:
FF:CC looks awesome. IAWW looks okay but I'm still wondering if the game will work.
if I recall correctly from Famitsu quite some time ago, in battle you control both characters at the same time, one in each screen.
The one on the bottom screen you control with the touchscreen directly, the one on top you control with the d-pad.
The idea is to be able to use both at the same time, growing into a rythm, maybe in synch with the music?

There's also the option to turn one of the characters into auto-pilot. Not sure which, though.

I really hope that all of them make it somehow to the US, even Death Note (which is amazing by the way).
how does Death Note play?

Top Bottom