• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

The Walking Dead 400 Days DLC shows up on Steam Database

Grief.exe

The Walking Dead has been getting updated fairly frequently over the past couple weeks.

In that time, Telltale was editing the Depot section and added in a new DLC item titled '400 Days.'

I checked for new achievements but didn't find any, will update OP if new ones get added. Could have something to do with Telltale's teasers the past couple weeks.

http://steamdb.info/app/207610/#section_depots

in61Maa.png

[207620] => Array
(
[name] => Walking Dead 400 Days DLC
[encryptedmanifests] => Array
(
[dev] => Array
(
[encrypted_gid] => 435DA12A2D459526C18318ADB025C07CA09E3CC8DFDD8DB3858877E74BE56DF28F364EA58B136C3355CC2B822A4F2341F7ABA475
)

)

[maxsize] => 1152278760

Morthas

Neo Member
So the question is: Are we gonna play as Lee? It can't be a prequel (wouldn't make any sense).

A DLC I'm looking forward to. The Walking Dead is amazing.

Izick

Yes. Yes. Yes. I want this game. Yes. I need more Walking Dead.

I'm going to guess this is a side-story to Season 1, and Season 2 will pick up where that left off...or at least involve those characters in some way.

Izick

The only thing I'm worried about is that this likely will be only on the current-gen consoles, and save games might be tricky to get over to the new consoles, if they matter at all that is.

The only reason I really want to play them on the new consoles is for performance reasons. I don't care about better graphics for this game, but one of the few faults of the original was that the frame-rate really took a beating sometimes. To the point where it would hinder the game's story.

Definitely hyped for this. Any speculation what Day 184 or 400 Days in general may refer to? How many days did the original First Season span?

HoosTrax

I got TWD during Humble Weekly, and I have to say, I didn't expect such an emotionally intense game, after playing their other games. There was one particular moment in episode two that just totally caught me off guard.

Good stuff though, very high quality work out of TT.

I got TWD during Humble Weekly, and I have to say, I didn't expect such an emotionally intense game, after playing their other games. There was one particular moment in episode two that just totally caught me off guard.

Good stuff though, very high quality work out of TT.

The feels man, so many of them.

Grief.exe

Definitely hyped for this. Any speculation what Day 184 or 400 Days in general may refer to? How many days did the original First Season span?

Maybe there were 400 days between the end of Season 1 and the start of Season 2.

There are a few months between Episode 1 and Episode 2, but after that you don't really lose any time between episodes.

Addnan

Yes! Now if it is linked to existing save files I am screwed, going to have to replay it all again and hope saves don't disappear.

Top Bottom