• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Plants vs. Zombies: Garden Warfare leaks [Update] (rumored Frostbite 3 TF2-esque FPS)

BDGAME

e3-2013-photo028-noscale.jpg

Kingdom Hearts?

The name is hilarious. Activision's going to be pissed because its *just* different enough enough that they cant claim Trademark infringement

Wario64

works for Gamestop (lol)
via supererogatory

http://webcache.googleusercontent.c...w.popcap.com/plants-vs-zombies-garden-warfare

PLANTS VS ZOMBIES™ GARDEN WARFARE PRODUCT GAME
The ultimate battle for brainz — coming soon to consoles and PC!
Plants vs. Zombies is digging into the trenches with an explosive new action experience. Blast zombies, plants and new characters across a mine-blowing PvZ world. Take on Co-op and Multiplayer action with your friends and sow the seeds of victory!
Plants vs. Zombies is digging into the trenches with an explosive new action experience. Blast zombies, plants and new characters across a mine-blowing PvZ world. Take on Co-op and Multiplayer action with your friends and sow the seeds of victory!

Nirolak

Mrgrgr
via supererogatory

http://webcache.googleusercontent.c...w.popcap.com/plants-vs-zombies-garden-warfare

PLANTS VS ZOMBIES™ GARDEN WARFARE PRODUCT GAME
The ultimate battle for brainz — coming soon to consoles and PC!
Thanks. Updated the OP.

cuyahoga

Dudebro, My Shit is Fucked Up So I Got to Shoot/Slice You II: It's Straight-Up Dawg Time
Where the hell is Peggle? Why are they sleeping on Peggle?

nick nacc

Banned
I don't get it, aren't these just parody posters? They have ones for other games too so I am confused if its serious or not

Plants vs. Zombies game rumored to be Frostbite 3 TF2-esque FPS - well, I can't say I saw that thread title ever coming! It sounds like a super fun (and funny!) concept to me though.

Interesting to see if it's going to be retail, priced downloadable or f2p.

Moore's Law probably dictates f2p but you never know.

Zeknurn

I didn't think PvZ would turn into a shooter but if they lean heavily into the construction part it could be fun.

Evilisk

Meh I need more details before I know how to feel about this.

Still, it seems a lot more promising (TF2-esque, better art style) than PvZ2.

Top Bottom