Updating in the other thread, but:
Yup - Mii Plaza makeover. Hold on...
Being prompted to play with all my guests before I see the "makeover". New icon in the plaza for the update. Updating now... taking a wee while.
OK, we're done. New features:
- Two kinds of games in a "bigger" Mii Plaza - ones you've already, plus ones to purchase!
- We've now got a Shop, and Exchange Booth, a Check for Updates button and a new Play icon, along with a new second screen menu.
- New games - Streetpass Squad, Streetpass Garden, Streetpass Battle, Streetpass Mansion.
- New game selection section.
- Games are bought with real money, as in eShop purchases.
- Streetpass Squad is like Streetpass Quest. Takes place in space. Battle the Gold Bone Gang. Costs £4.49.
- Streetpass Garden. You move in to a house in Leafington and try to become a Master Gardener, under the tutelage of Mr Mendel. Grow flowers and decorate your garden. Costs £4.49.
- Streetpass Battle. Game of strategy and luck. Rule a remote country in a wartorn land. Your butler, Wentworth, helps you build an army via Streetpass to battle other generals. Ultimate goal to conquer the world! Costs £4.49.
- Streetpass Mansion. Spooky paranormal investigation. You're a detective trying to solve the mystery of a haunted house, helped by your assistant Ella Mentree. You work to uncover truth with the help of people you meet inside. Battle enemies to reach the top floor. Costs £4.49.
- Combo pack is only available for your first purchase and costs £13.49 (saving of £4.47). Deal only available if you buy all four at first. If you buy one on its own, the rest cost full price.
- Exchange booth is locked. Clicking on it doesn't do anything yet. You'll need to earn tickets (see below) to use it.
- No Xenoblade puzzle for me, but I did get a Skyward Sword one.
- Playing games wins you hats and plaza tickets for achieving certain goals. Exchange these for new Mii accessories. Not available in the StreetPass Quest/Quest II or Puzzle Swap.
- Get a Pixel Mario hat to commemorate :-)