• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Rockman 20th Anniversary series compilation movie

kiryogi

Banned
Capcom just posted this awesome reel showing off almost every single main Rockman title from Rockman to ZXA. What's rather funny is Tronne got no love during the Dash bit. :lol I guess we all know how Capcom feels about Dash :lol

http://www.capcom.co.jp/rockman20th/history/

It's been 20 years Rockman! I know I started late with X, but I'll with you until the end!

D

Deleted member 10571

Unconfirmed Member
Why didn't they include Battle Transmission? I loved that game =(

Man, i really need to catch up on this series. I mean heck i only played the first x game, but darn it i played that one weeks on end because it was pretty much my only snes game.

nubbe

Hardly surprising they chose to focus on the main series and not show spin-off game like Mega Man & Bass, RockBoard, Super Adventure Rockman and what not.

omg omg bububu

bluemax

Banned
<3 the blue bomber.

I've decided to replay as many of the main games as I can before the end of the year. My original goal was to play the original series in a week but I haven't been able to keep up that pace. Still I'm on Megaman 3 right now. Great series. Screw anyone who says it was milked. One of the best platformers of all time.

Iam Canadian

and have the worst user name EVER
If Mega Man is milked, then it's some high-quality milking. I think I'll go play some Mega Man 3 or Mega Man X. Heck, I'll go for any Mega Man game...except for X6 or the Battle Network games.

Hearing Cut Man's theme play (my absolute favourite Mega Man song, bar none) while watching the classic series games on the video made me feel all nostalgic.

Top Bottom