• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

GAF, it's time to PUT UP and SHUT UP.

Status
Not open for further replies.

ToxicAdam

I promise never to post in another Global Warming thread if:

A] Diablos agrees to never posts in music threads.

and

B] Sporsk refrains from posting in poltical threads.

To my way of thinking, GAF wins in all cases.

Please put up your demands too.

sprsk

force push the doodoo rock
ToxicAdam said:
I promise never to post in another Global Warming thread if:

A] Diablos agrees to never posts in music threads.

and

B] Sporsk refrains from posting in poltical threads.

To my way of thinking, GAF wins in all cases.

Please put up your demands too.

I almost never post in political threads anyway.

These terms are a farce.

Triumph

Banned
GAF, I'm gonna help you out.

I'll start posting in the gaming forum and knocking those shitheels into line ~IF~

A] Amirox is demodded and his username is changed to "useless leperbreath"

-and-

B] We band together and buy sporkdkfjdlkfjdslklsss a humor chip to install into his barren, empty heart.

Again, I think we all win.

NumberTwo

Paper or plastic?
PhoenixDark said:
Global warming threads don't exist

It's exactly this type of ignorance that's going to result in our kids paying for a mistake we made once they begin posting on GAF.

Dammit PD.

Mandark

Small balls, big fun!
PhoenixDark said:
Global warming threads don't exist

Yes they do, they're just posted by sunspot activity.

I'm against this plan. It's fun to see TA implying massive conspiracies and retconning his past positions.

Mandark said:
Yes they do, they're just posted by sunspot activity.

I'm against this plan. It's fun to see TA implying massive conspiracies and retconning his past positions.

Peer. Reviewed. Journal. Articles.

GSG Flash

Nobody ruins my family vacation but me...and maybe the boy!
I won't post in any Christianity or Judaism threads if ark-amn, cooter, ripclawe, chairman yang, enron, APF, all hail c-webb, phlegm master and any other Islam haters don't post in Islam threads. :lol

sprsk

force push the doodoo rock
Triumph said:

I'll start posting in the gaming forum and knocking those shitheels into line ~IF~

-and-

B] We band together and buy sporkdkfjdlkfjdslklsss a humor chip to install into his barren, empty heart.

I would love a humor chip

I won't make anymore Obama threads if:

a) Stoney doesn't make anymore Giuliani threads

&

b) Maynerd (when [if?] he's unbanzorred) doesn't make anymore Gonzalez threads

:D

Brannon

I will change my tag to "The Penultimate" IF...

A). Triumph posts in the Gaming forums

and

B). If people stop acting like dildonkeys

I have thrown the gauntlet, yo.

Rorschach

Why don't you guys just stop doing all this shit you know is annoying and detrimental to the forums WITHOUT asking for something in return. Then, everything will fix itself. Bunch of assholes you are.

Dali

siamesedreamer said:

&

But Gonzalez is such a douchebag. He needs a thread for everyday of the week highlighting his exploits in douchebaggery.

Blackace

if you see me in a fight with a bear, don't help me fool, help the bear!
Triumph said:

-and-

you are welcome into the gaming forum as soon as you go back to classic Triumph avatar... not that President Camacho is bad or anything but...

Guileless

Temp Banned for Remedial Purposes
If Ole Miss wins at least 6 games this season, I will contribute $100 to Barack Obama in GAF's name.

Dali

Guileless said:
If Ole Miss wins at least 6 games this season, I will contribute $100 to Barack Obama in GAF's name.

That sounds fun. Let me try. If Mississippi State wins at least 6 games this season, I will slam my penis in a door repeatedly until it turns purple and falls off.

Best bet I've ever made.

sp0rsk said:
I almost never post in political threads anyway.

These terms are a farce.
You come here with the heads of conquered greek kings. You threaten my people with slavery and death. Oh, I've chosen my words carefully, Persian.

Blackace

Dali said:
That sounds fun. Let me try. If Mississippi State wins at least 6 games this season, I will slam my penis in a door repeatedly until it turns purple and falls off.

Best bet I've ever made.

copy and save...

Dali

Blackace said:
copy and save...

I would almost go as far as to make the same bet for the next college football season right now. MS sucks that bad. However, you never know what acquisitions they may get in the off-season, so I'll hold off.

L Thu, Aug 30th, 2007 L-S-U 08:00 PM Davis Wade Stadium at Scott Fi
W Sat, Sep 8th, 2007 at Tulane 07:00 PM Louisiana Superdome
L Sat, Sep 15th, 2007 at Auburn 12:30 PM Jordan-Hare Stadium
W Sat, Sep 22nd, 2007 Gardner-Webb 07:00 PM Davis Wade Stadium at Scott Fi
L Sat, Sep 29th, 2007 at So_Carolina TBA Williams-Brice Stadium
? Sat, Oct 6th, 2007 U-A-B 02:30 PM Davis Wade Stadium at Scott Fi
L Sat, Oct 13th, 2007 Tennessee TBA Davis Wade Stadium at Scott Fi
L Sat, Oct 20th, 2007 at West_Virginia TBA Milan Puskar Stadium
? Sat, Oct 27th, 2007 at Kentucky 07:00 PM Commonwealth Stadium
L Sat, Nov 10th, 2007 Alabama TBA Davis Wade Stadium at Scott Fi
L Sat, Nov 17th, 2007 at Arkansas TBA War Memorial Stadium - Little
? Fri, Nov 23rd, 2007 Ole_Miss 12:30 PM Davis Wade Stadium at Scott Fi

My penis is feeling mighty comfortable right now.

Guileless

State could conceivably beat Tulane, Garder-Webb (whatever that is), UAB, Kentucky, and Ole Miss. That's 5 wins, then they would need just one upset for you to castrate yourself.

The production of gelatin starts with the boiling of bones, skins, and hides of pigs, horses and cows, in 70-foot vats to extract and hydrolyze the protein collagen, which is then soaked and filtered. Horns or hooves are not used, as is traditionally thought. The extract is then dried and ground to form a powder, and is mixed with sugar, adipic acid, fumaric acid, sodium citrate, and artificial flavorings and food colors. Because the collagen is processed extensively, the final product is not categorized as a meat or animal product by the US federal government.

Dali

Guileless said:
State could conceivably beat Tulane, Garder-Webb (whatever that is), UAB, Kentucky, and Ole Miss. That's 5 wins, then they would need just one upset for you to castrate yourself.

When you suck as bad as MS, no games are a given. They could win all five of those games, but UAB, Kentucky, and Ole Miss aren't automatic. You make it seem like all they would need is one upset. They'd need to win the five that they are considered to have a chance of winning before we think about upsets. Personally I don't think they will beat Kentucky, but it could go either way.

Blackace

Dali said:
When you suck as bad as MS, no games are a given. They could win all five of those games, but UAB, Kentucky, and Ole Miss aren't automatic. You make it seem like all they would need is one upset. They'd need to win the five that they are considered to have a chance of winning before we even think about upsets. Personally I don't think they will beat Kentucky, but it could go either way.
and then you could be out of cocks and balls as well.. good odds. :lol :lol

Junpei Heat

Verboten said:
The production of gelatin starts with the boiling of bones, skins, and hides of pigs, horses and cows, in 70-foot vats to extract and hydrolyze the protein collagen, which is then soaked and filtered. Horns or hooves are not used, as is traditionally thought. The extract is then dried and ground to form a powder, and is mixed with sugar, adipic acid, fumaric acid, sodium citrate, and artificial flavorings and food colors. Because the collagen is processed extensively, the final product is not categorized as a meat or animal product by the US federal government.

I finish painting my gates this morning.

Guileless

It's certainly not likely, but the possibility is not entirely remote. Most likely they go 3-9 or 4-8, but 6-6 is possible with some breaks and key injury avoidance. Plenty of teams improve their win total by 3 games the next season.

Enron

Banned
GSG Flash said:
I won't post in any Christianity or Judaism threads if ark-amn, cooter, ripclawe, chairman yang, enron, APF, all hail c-webb, phlegm master and any other Islam haters don't post in Islam threads. :lol

uh, ok. Yeah, I'm a muslim hater.

Enron

Banned
siamesedreamer said:

&

Wait: Maynerd is banned? For what?

siamesedreamer said:

&

The difference is I like Rudy to a degree. I've always said he's the only Republican out there I could currently vote for (All that 9/11 stuff doesn't actually bother me personally). But you have to play to the home field advantage and since GAF hates him I like to throw in the chum ;)

icarus-daedelus said:
I think a good number of those guys are religion-haters in general, not just Islam haters. Phlegm Master hates Christianity too, you know.

Maybe but there is a contingent of Islam haters. It's fairly obvious when you enter those threads.

I'll make a deal wih someone. I'll post less Religion threads in exchange for less Scientology/Tom Cruise threads.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom