• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Digging out a 25 year old black head (vid)

Status
Not open for further replies.
That lady must be foul. This apparently wasn't the first wad of filth she's had unceremoniously ripped from her. And why the hell was this a family event? Have they never heard of a dermatologist?

Dead Man

That lady must be foul. This apparently wasn't the first wad of filth she's had unceremoniously ripped from her. And why the hell was this a family event? Have they never heard of a dermatologist?

It was a girl? I had to mute the sound, I thought it was some girl helping some scungy bloke.

PogiJones

Banned
I'm skeptical that anyone would let something like that fester for 25 years. But I'm also skeptical that anything like that could form in less than 25 years.

My skepticism is so confused right now.

I watched, don't know why. I want to know when he began planning this thing, or how they know it was aged. Bonus points if it's a 24 year old running gag

Quackula

That was disgusting but I couldn't look away. Like the whole time I'm just thinking COME ON IT'S SO CLOSE IT'S ALMOST OUT JUST A BIT MORE.

So mesmerizing.

Quackula

This video compels me to go take a very long and thorough shower right away even though I just took one a little while ago.

Septimius

Wow. That actually nauseated me. I have never been nauseated by any video on the internet before. I even skipped through a lot of it. Holy fuck.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom