• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

I still can't believe snooki got punched in the face

Status
Not open for further replies.

Dram

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Controversy_and_criticism_of_Jersey_Shore#Beachcomber_Bar_.26_Grill_incident
The assailant, Brad Ferro, a physical education teacher from Deer Park, New York, was arrested on simple assault and disorderly conduct charges. Polizzi suffered bruises and swelling as a result of the punch. As soon as the footage was aired on the season sneak-peek on MTV, Ferro was suspended from both of his positions at North Queens Community High School and the Middle Village School in Queens. After a short time, he was placed in one of the Department of Education’s teacher reassignment centers. The Department of Education eventually fired Ferro. Subsequently, he had such a hard time getting a job that he ended up enlisting in the army.

Ferro has since apologized to Polizzi stating, "I deeply regret what happened. Nobody deserves that. That was not the real Brad Ferro." Ferro later pleaded guilty to a nonindictable offense in municipal court. He was found guilty of simple assault, fined $500 and given a 6 month suspended jail sentence.

way more

Uh, if women want equal rights they should expect to get punched in the face by a member of the opposite sex when they act like bitches.

SapientWolf

Trucker Sexologist
Uh, if women want equal rights they should expect to get punched in the face by a member of the opposite sex when they act like bitches.
I don't think getting punched in the face is a right. Although some people tip extra for that sort of thing. So I hear.

yeah it was pretty much out of nowhere. blows my mind that MTV put that shit on promos and commercials for the show.

what even is the world anymore

way more

Let's just be clear. When equal rights means I get to touch and assault women like I would other men then it's cool. When it means they get equal pay then it's unconstitutional.

i saw snooki on anderson cooper live a few months ago and she seemed really awesome. she's a mom now. i am uncomfortable with the cast of jersey shore being actual humans.

Aiii

So not worth it

You're in luck, it's actual illegal to randomly punch ANYONE in the face, not just the women.

The law, magical thing.

AlexBasch

I personally can't stop looking at the guys face.

He just loses it. He loses any perception of right and wrong. In his mind, there's only punching that annoying human being next to him. No gender, only a fist to the face.

EDIT: Damn, I feel bad for the short guy who was between them, he also got a taste of the fist. D:

I can believe it. I just can't believe it didn't happen more times.

tumblr_lp07qlXUle1qiepeuo1_400.gif

javac

Wasn't it the guy with the spiky hair? That guy uses way too much gel.

I guess that didn't rule out anyone.

So are you guys saying she shouldn't have been punched in the face for being annoying?

Or shouldn't have because she's a girl?

Jersey Shore got really boring after season 3. They got way too famous and no one really wanted to mess with them anymore. And dear god the season in italy was REALLY boring. I think one of my favorite lines in the show was angelina leaving the house and telling the situation "dude you look like your forty, go get some botox bro." When i first saw jersey shore i truly though the situation was just a fit old man, his face is so weird

Maximus.

It was a disgusting hit and MTV pushed it hard but man those ads made people watch that show and get hooked.

Valnen

You shouldn't be punching anyone in the face for any reason. Except maybe defending yourself. But aggressors are scum.

This guy deserves to be locked up for a long time. Talking 10+ years. Too bad he won't be.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom