• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Heads Up Everyone !! Halo 3 Limited Edition Big Disc Problems !!

A friend just opened 3 copies of Halo 3 Limited Edition and with all three copies both disc were loose inside of the package and scratched to death.

This Limited Edition has a piss poor plastic nub and foam pad disc holding design that is a major flaw and the discs pop off with ease.

Worse then the Prey Collectors Edition!!

If mine is like this I will keep returning it until I get one that is perfect and I think this will be almost impossible.

This is what you are going to see when you open your Halo 3 Limited Edition:

Both Discs Loose and floating around inside.

crap01.jpg

Both discs Scratched to death. (look worst in person)

crap02.jpg

Here is the crap these brainless morons put inside the tin box to hold the discs.

crap03.jpg

I don't know about anyone else but for my $75.00 I'm not going to live with CRAP like this.

I'll keep returning until I get one that is right.

Good luck to everyone with the Limited.

Fixed for the grammar Nazi.

Kintaro

Worships the porcelain goddess
Hooterville said:
I don't know about anyone else but for my $75.00 I'm not going to live with CRAP like this.

Bullshit. You plop down $400 for high quality 360s, you'll gladly hand over your $75 for high quality Halo 3 packaging.

Don't slip in the sarcasm puddle btw.

Damn, that has got to suck. I would just get my money back. I would imagine finding a perfect one would be almost impossible.

DSN2K

looks rather tacky and cheap :\

I was always gonna get the standard one regardless but that sucks for those that have this problem.

Hooterville said:
They are not stacked on top of each other.

One is on the front cover and the other on the back, both loose.

oh i though it was like the blue dragon case (or like halo 2s ce). my rage against msft for the na blue dragon case will never end

neorej

ERMYGERD!
Why does this not surprise me from a company that cuts productioncosts by removing $0,03 worth of rubber support-cushions that would normally do that pesky job of preventing physical contact between laser and disc?

BlueTsunami said:
Wow, welp, atleast its getting scratched before your 360's can go to town on it.
:lol

Jesus, in the 1Up Box Opening video their copy of the game is lose when they open the case. I can imagine many a headline being made when this game comes out and a bunch of people can't fucking play it.

GeoNeo

I disagree.
TheGreatDave said:
Jesus, in the 1Up Box Opening video their copy of the game is lose when they open the case. I can imagine many a headline being made when this game comes out and a bunch of people can't fucking play it.

I noticed that as well, and put it down as being a rare one off but after seeing these close up pictures of the shitty nub holding the CD it's no wonder that the disc is loose in the case.

Top Bottom