• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

This is how a UK retailer is using their Wii and Wii U stock to prepare for xmas.

Khrno

I had some business today in London and went by Sloane Square. There I saw this on the shop windows of Peter Jones (which also had many other nice decorations):

q1I9wsa.jpg

WoUTlLl.jpg

JoeInky

Looks really cool to be honest, I'm assuming it's a polar bear but for whatever reason the first thing that sprang to mind was an AT-AT, even though it looks nothing like one.

Frodo

They had a countdown for the new display.

Walked by there last Sunday, and all the displays were covered so you could not see inside and a big bright sign saying they would open it in 5 days.

Schrade

Uh are people saying this is cool joking? I can't tell...

This looks hilarious. It's like they've made a sculpture of garbage. Almost like they're making a statement of "See all this leftover Nintendo stuff? Well we found a use for it!"

Frodo

This looks hilarious. It's like they've made a sculpture of garbage. Almost like they're making a statement of "See all this leftover Nintendo stuff? Well we found a use for it!"

Ok. Sure.

In front of a huge banner saying: Give someone a Christmas they will never forget.

Khrno

I didn't take more pictures, but the had other decorations looking like animals like penguins, reindeer and whatnot, made with everyday tools, cooking utensils, office items, other toys, etc.

If you want to interpret this as some console warz by the store manager or someone, then whatever suits you best.

Top Bottom