• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Francis got a PS4 [unboxing]

Snaku

Banned
I'm ready.

Euyg2ns.gif

Funny, but why doesn't he show us anything beyond just the splash/logo screen? How about showing the UI or whatever game he was playing?

I love this guy. Kudos to him for getting a PS4 so early!

(Side note: I've started seeing commercials for his channel on Youtube. Is that normal? I've never seen ads for channels before).

TheOGB

Banned
"Can you help me with the table please?"
"You just knocked it over."
"I know but I need it!"

Haha, good stuff. Pretty cool guy, love this character.

cammy84

According to tweets he's sent he had two hours with the console, so it sounds like a Sony marketing idea which could be a very clever idea. Hoping he also posts a serious video about his time with the console

macewank

For clarifications sake, because I know people are already wondering how he got his PS4 early:

He didn't. He got a loaner to play around with for a couple hours.

p2Tkk4k.png

VanWinkle

MAN. I assume he isn't allowed to show off the UI or anything.

Funny video, though. I'm a little jealous that he got it already.

DBT85

francis-unboxing-a-ploba9f.gif

francis-unboxing-a-plbgbaq.gif

Love Francis

PS4 was from Sid Shuman, only allowed to play for 2 hours apparently.

His videos, both Francis and serious are often worth the time to watch.

So is Boogie gonna give us more? UI, please?

edit: Just saw his tweets, I guess he only got to use it for about 12 hours. It wasn't his to keep.

Einbroch

Banned
According to tweets he's sent he had two hours with the console, so it sounds like a Sony marketing idea which could be a very clever idea. Hoping he also posts a serious video about his time with the console

Yeah, that's why they only showed him, the PS logo, and the box. It's a "troll" by the camerawoman, but it's all very planned.

That's not a complaint, I love Francis. His Xbox One reveal video had me crying for like 10 minutes.

Top Bottom