• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

NBA 2K14 vs NBA Live 14 - Comparison (PS4)

MThanded

I Was There! Official L Receiver 2/12/2016
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=B8OBiMMo7Ao

Dc5xwss.jpg

mj-laughing.gif

MThanded

i cannot fathom a world where someone goes

"shit, its perfect
this is next gen lebron"

but EA has done it
I saw a stream on the ps4 yesterday where a guy was swearing that live was a far superior game and anyone who like 2k was brainwashed.

He was streaming straight from the ps4.

I will give EA Sports credit for one thing. I really like the ESPN style scoreboard and presentation. It looks pretty good. everything else is just awful and embarassing

Enough with these threads already. I feel like I'm kicking someone when they are down.

But fuck you for not shipping NHL 14, EA.

This is the shittiest comparisons I've ever seen and while 2k looks better there is a lot that looks shitty. The lights reflecting off of court floor look weird, and the hair looks incredibly dumb, deformations look weird as well.

MThanded

This is the shittiest comparisons I've ever seen and while 2k looks better there is a lot that looks shitty. The lights reflecting off of court floor look weird, and the hair looks incredibly dumb, deformations look weird as well.
How are you liking Live?

jmizzal

The models are one thing, but the scene in NBA live where Irving is just dribbling and nobody is moving is even worst, surprised this isnt canceled before launch lol

Mrbob

The cross gen game looks a hundred times better than the next gen exclusive game. Only EA could pull such a feat off.

Hahahaha. Never thought about it this way but it is true.

All of EA Sports next gen games look like hot garbage. Dat Ignite Engine.

rashbeep

Banned
The cross gen game looks a hundred times better than the next gen exclusive game. Only EA could pull such a feat off.

Lol add the fact that EA had three years to make this game while 2k has been releasing theirs yearly. You just can't make this stuff up.

Top Bottom