• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Bethesda not showing anything at VGX [Beth community lead "VGX = no" See post: #81]

cuyahoga

Dudebro, My Shit is Fucked Up So I Got to Shoot/Slice You II: It's Straight-Up Dawg Time
Has Pete Hines ever misled us David Jaffe-style?

jackrubyn

sgC74jE.gif

Trick_GSF

Banned
Maybe after the insane success of Skyrim they re-evaluated what they wanted to work on next, possibly shelving F4 for now or passing it on to someone else.

Next Fallout game by Obsidian is actually a possibility now. Not that I cared who made the next Fallout anyway.

daman824

Maybe after the insane success of Skyrim the what they wanted to work on next, possibly shelving F4 for now or passing it on to someone else.

Next Fallout game by Obsidian is actually a possibility now. Not that I cared who made the next Fallout anyway.
No, they spent a shit ton of money getting the rights to fallout. They are working on fallout 4. And it easily has the potential to sell as well as Skyrim.

The only thing I can think of is they want to get Skyrim sales, but don't want to release it on last gen consoles because it would be stretching them too thin. So they are waiting for the install base to grow.

Gartooth

I'd rather they keep quiet than announce the game and not have it ready for 2 or more years.
Fucking MGSV got me salty.

megamerican

That's strange I thought it was all but confirmed they were showing behind closed doors this year, and the logical step would be a VGX trailer ala Skyrim.

I do hope Obsidian has some part in FO4. Storywise it was miles ahead of anything that Betheda has done, and I actually think Bethesda's stories are pretty good.

Top Bottom