• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Add $50 to your PSN Wallet with Paypal and get a free $10 PSN credit (US only)

darkside31337

Tomodachi wa Mahou
http://www.sonyentertainmentnetwork.com/paypal

Basically put in $50 into your wallet with Paypal and you get $10 back. Doesn't actually say anything about having to spend that $50 so its an easy free $10 if you ever plan on spending $50 on PSN for anything.

Deal runs from today to Dec 23. Codes will be sent out roughly 2 weeks after the 23rd. Limit once per account and you have to redeem your code by Feb 6 2014.

Might have to jump on this later.
SEN wallets can only hold a maximum of $150 at a time so a balance at or below $100 is required to participate. Each SEN account may only accrue a total of $10 USD in SEN Wallet credits pursuant to this promotion.

CeePhour

Banned
Code expires February 6th, 2014. Code cannot be returned or exchanged for cash, may not be used for any other purpose and will not be replaced if lost, stolen, or damaged.

^ people often forget this part. Be advised.

Sean

Banned
Code expires February 6th, 2014. Code cannot be returned or exchanged for cash, may not be used for any other purpose and will not be replaced if lost, stolen, or damaged.

This just means that you have to redeem the code and add it to your PSN wallet by February 6th right? Not actually have to buy something by the 6th?

Salex_

This just means that you have to redeem the code and add it to your PSN wallet by February 6th right? Not actually have to buy something by the 6th?

"You will receive a redemption code for the $10 credit (“Code”) by January 6th, 2014"
You just have to add the code to your account and you'll be fine. It doesn't expire after that.

graywolf323

be nice if this lasted until after Christmas so I could put Christmas money towards it, sadly I'll probably have to pass on this offer because I don't really have $50 to spare right now

18-Volt

Not worth the time if you have to use Paypal. Paypal is a scam.

Storing your credit card information in you PSN account way worse method than Paypal. Atleast Paypal is secure.

This promotion is good to hear, I've been meaning to buy Ys: Memories of Celcetta.

Hubb

I'm going to jump on this after the store finishes updating. Probably wont make a difference, but there is no reason to take any chances either.

Not worth the time if you have to use Paypal. Paypal is a scam.

PayPal is sort of shady and can be risky with stuff like eBay (if you're a seller and get disputed at least) but for general payments like this it's fine. I've used it hundreds and hundreds of times through various websites over the past 12 years without issue. I've read the horror stories but 99% of them aren't related to general storefront payments like this. And not to white knight PayPal but there are waaaaay worse 3rd party payment companies out there. Way worse.

casmith07

Thanks for the heads up. I'm getting $100 from winning Fantasy Football this week in my Paypal account, so this is right on time.

DietRob

i've been begging for over 5 years.
Cool. Just got some money in my paypal from ebay sales. I like free money so I'll probably do it.

Trying to add funds via Paypal on the SEN website and it keeps returning an error. Is anyone else getting this?

I don't have a standing balance in my Paypal account (I really don't like to) I assumed it would just pull the cash from my associated card/bank like every other time I've used Paypal.

Tizoc

Will so this on friday thanka for the heads up. It wouldnt be any different to me since i'd use my cc anyways.

Those with Discover credit cards: I believe this quarter's 5% cash-back for online purchases applies to PayPal. Make sure you use your Discover card to add the funds!

Top Bottom