• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Microsoft files trademark for "Throne Together"

R

Rösti

Unconfirmed Member
On the 19th of December, Microsoft filed a trademarked for "Throne Together". It was entered in the Trademark Reporting and Monitoring System (TRAM) of USPTO on the 23rd of December. A basic 1B filing (Application Based on Intent to Use). As below:

Word Mark THRONE TOGETHER
Goods and Services IC 009. US 021 023 026 036 038. G & S: Game software
Standard Characters Claimed
Mark Drawing Code (4) STANDARD CHARACTER MARK
Serial Number 86148823
Filing Date December 19, 2013
Current Basis 1B
Original Filing Basis 1B
Owner (APPLICANT) Microsoft Corporation CORPORATION WASHINGTON One Microsoft Way Redmond WASHINGTON 980526399
Type of Mark TRADEMARK
Register PRINCIPAL
Live/Dead Indicator LIVE
Source: http://tsdr.uspto.gov/documentviewer?caseId=sn86148823&docId=FTK20131223072924#docIndex=1&page=1

What could it be, new IP for Xbox One? A cooperative fantasy-based action game in a medieval setting maybe? Whatever it is, it's labeled as game software.

KoopaTheCasual

Watch_The_Throne.jpg

They clearly enlisted the help of Jay-Z and Kanye.

Frumix

Suffering From Success
Throne Together with Silly Pawns
... in hindsight that sounded better in my head.
Get it? Puns? Pawns?
ah.

Game of Thrones social connectivity with Kinect/Skype & SmartGlass extensions.

I always thought something was missing with my Game of Thrones experience. Now with the power of the cloud on the Xbox One, your all in one entertainment console, I can dick around on Smartglass, and pop ADD pills instead of watching the show. Now that is synergy!

Kirlia

Banned
My first thought was "Wow, what a stupid title." Wonder what kind of game it will be? Other than, presumably, ruling stuff on a throne.

L Thammy

This sounds like some sort of fantasy sitcom. You'd have the womanizing dwarf, the wacky elf girl, and the neurotic hobbit that that meet at the tavern every week to discuss their relationships.

Top Bottom