• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Toshihiro Nagoshi LOVES leopard skin coats!!

GhostSeed

2ezps2h.jpg

http://dol.dengeki.com/data/news/2008/2/1/46dfe9e95f03425f203557f55181a4c3.html

thetrin

Hail, peons, for I have come as ambassador from the great and bountiful Blueberry Butt Explosion
This would totally be news if ugly super homoerotic fur lined coats were not all the rage with ALL men in Japan right now.

RevenantKioku

PEINS PEINS PEINS PEINS PEINS PEINS PEINS PEINS PEINS PEINS PEINS PEINS oh god i am drowning in them
thetrin said:
This would totally be news if ugly super homoerotic fur lined coats were not all the rage with ALL men in Japan right now.
Along with skin cancer.

thetrin

Hail, peons, for I have come as ambassador from the great and bountiful Blueberry Butt Explosion
GhostSeed said:
Well I didn't expect him to be wearing the Japanese equivlent of crocs in the US. :lol

Crocs are gaining steam in Japan too. It's like a double threat of bad taste :(

Linkzg said:
the real question is if he will get a Naruto or Dragon Ball toy.

Pssh, Nagoshi is a Mickey Mouse man.

Oblivion

Fetishing muscular manly men in skintight hosery
He needs to spend less time buying gaudy clothing, and more time convincing Nintendo to let him make F-zero GX 2.

isamu

OMFG HOLY MOTHER OF MARY IN HEAVEN I CANT BELIEVE IT WTF WHERE ARE MY SEDATIVES AAAAHHH
I can't believe this is the same man that created and developed Daytona USA and Super GT.

camineet

Banned
bjork said:
Who is this?

the main dude responsible for Daytona USA, the most successful, most profitable arcade game of all time. As well as it's not so successful sequel Daytona USA 2.

by the time E3 '08 rolls around, I fully expect Kudo Tsunoda and Cliffy B. to be wearing similar fur-lined, leopard print jackets. you heard it here first, kids!

Totobeni

An blind dancing ho
Vibri said:
http://cache.gawker.com/assets/images/9/2006/06/nagoshi.jpg[////IMG]
:lol[/QUOTE]

Laughs as you can , but this dude is the last great producer in SEGA , if he leave then the only thing you will get from sega is some crap from Sonic team USA

Soule

I love the gameplay and course design of GX, probably my most played game of last gen outside of Melee. But I've never been a fan of the character designs, story and ending FMVs, if he has control over that part of the game I hope he takes his focus off it and lets someone else handle it...

I'll never forget the first time I unlocked Dr. Stewart's ending FMV, I had a couple of friends over and after we watched I could feel the stinkeye they were giving me.

Kittonwy

Banned
ashiato said:
Has he had rather unsuccessful plastic surgery on his face? He didn't look like that before

It's probably botox or something, the frown lines are gone.

He really shouldn't be tweezing his eyebrows, just not a manly thing to do.
Indifferent2.gif

kinn

Nolan. said:
I think he's still there but just in a much lesser role.

What does he do exactly? Makes the tea?

Wish Sega would tell us more about what its developers are doing.

I remember in the DC days, there were always pics of all the major Sega developers lined up together. Like this one:
SEGA2.jpg

I wonder how that pic would look like now...

Alx

Reminds me of a photograph of Capcom producers at some show a few years ago... one of them had a coat in red crocodile skin, another was in a completely white suit, two were in leather outfits... I wish I had saved the picture. :/

jarrod

Banned
kinn said:
What does he do exactly? Makes the tea?
Embessling Shenmue Online funding through Chinese paper companies while making cool arcade games like Psy-Phi and Sega Race TV. <3 <3

Nagoshi's sort of his supervisor now though iirc. :lol

Top Bottom