• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

The Witcher 3: Wild Hunt Concept Artwork Showcases 27 Armor Sets for Geralt

viveks86

Geralt-III-wszystkie-a-kopia.jpg

Geralt-III-wszystkie-b-kopia.jpg

Geralt-III-wszystkie-c-kopia.jpg

http://www.dualshockers.com/2014/01/31/the-witcher-3-wild-hunt-concept-artwork-showcases-27-armor-sets-for-geralt/

What would you be wearing, GAF?

I just can't wait to play this on my ps4. Although, i'm thinking of building a medium-high end gaming pc for such games. I still don't know what to do

Zoned

Actively hates charity
What happened to his weight in second set lol

But this game...right into my veins.

Kritz

Banned
Oh, man. Except for the one that makes him look like Prototype Guy from Prototype, all those look fantastic. Goddamn.

Big puffy jackets on this :mad:ing Geralt. So good.

EDIT: for reference, I think the Geralt we've seen in trailers, with his skintight chainmail, looks like poopernoodles. But I love these overly thick cloaks and leather.

I really like the 4th and 9th.
EDIT: Costume 14 is GOAT

Even though I did not like TW2 ill be buying this one. at the very least ill get the PS4 version, since I don't plan on upgrading my pc anytime soon.

SolVanderlyn

Thanos acquires the fully powered Infinity Gauntlet in The Avengers: Infinity War, but loses when all the superheroes team up together to stop him.
Very nice. I wonder if they'll all make it into the game?

erawsd

Eh, I much prefer the armor designs in TW2. Did CDPR switch character designers or something?

Eh, idk. Its hard to judge without seeing them in game. I do like that there is a lot of variety here. Feels like TW2 had 3 or 4 primary designs that were recolored/accessorized to create new sets.

Jedi2016

Man, CDPR (and FROM Soft) just know how to design armor like no other. Love those concept arts.
One of the things I've always liked about the armor in the Witcher games is that it's clearly functional, it's not just designed to look cool.

KOCMOHABT

well most games, even games which have no armor customization at all have concepts for dozens of different looks, so don't get your hopes up for a specific design :p
I like the robes, which look very thick.

Top Bottom