• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Murdered: Soul Suspect Coming To Xbox One

Status
Not open for further replies.

Begaria

Nice! It'll likely get a PS4 port. Also, I laughed at your "shoot me seven times and throw me out the window". Very clever.

SAB CA

Sketchbook Picasso
That's actually some pretty good news to hear! I have much more space for new games like this on my Next-Gen log, rather than on the infinitely crowded past-gen one.

Acquiescence said:
Looking forward to this one. L.A. Noire with a more supernatural slant is something I'll happily plonk down money for. Just a shame that it's last gen and not coming out on the PS4. Seems like it missed the opportunity to pad out that semi-barren line-up for the year and stand out a bit.

Wrote that today. Welp.

Edit - Uh-oh, thread title has been changed. It's not confirmed for PS4 as yet it seems.

JaseC

gave away the keys to the kingdom.
I have a feeling that this will be the game that ends Airtight or at least sees the company commit entirely to mobile games. Dark Void bombed horribly, severing ties with Capcom, and while Squeenix has stuck around for round two, Quantum Conundrum was drastically reduced mere weeks after releasing.

Good News. Had it preordered already but I'll gladly take a delay for a next gen port, especially if that means that the game might actually have a chance to not bomb.

TriGen

That's actually some pretty good news to hear! I have much more space for new games like this on my Next-Gen log, rather than on the infinitely crowded past-gen one.

That's how I feel as well. This likely would have fell through the cracks -- but now I think I'll end up playing it. Very cool.

BusterJol

Always wondered about the prospects of this game considering I don't hear anyone talk about it. Hope next gen ports help it.

Also the last 10 seconds of that Xbox preview are fantastic with the guy screaming "Get back here" then the gunshots. Just like how it sounded.

Stumpokapow

listen to the mad man
I was wondering what happened to this game. Wasn't this supposed to be a Q1 release?

I suspect quality/development issues + greater than expected next-gen interest leading them to question the wisdom of not having a next-gen SKU + continued issues positioning titles in calendar H1.

If it gets confirmed for ps4 as well I might pick It up. It looked interesting but being on ps3/360 was going to pretty much guarantee a non purchase from me.

Anteater

I think that's a smart decision, if the game comes out sooner rather than later before all the big titles, it would help sales and get a lot of attention if the game is good.

Right when they talk about side quests helping other ghosts move on, my interest shot up big time. Looks like an interesting game. Will have to see how it turns out when launched.

Adry9

Can't wait... to play it on PC. When is it coming out? I though it was supposed to be realeased Q1 2014.

That article doesn't say what you said it does. It says, "There’s every chance Square could turn around and reveal that a next-gen version of Murdered: Souls Suspect is in the works for PS4 and Xbox 720, but right now this supernatural whodunit is only coming to current-gen consoles."

It isn't confirmed yet, even though it most likely is getting a PS4 port as well, otherwise it doesn't make much sense haha.

edit: I see it's been taken care of while I was posting, sorry.

salromano

I think you can expect this on PS4, too, guys. E-mailed Square asking about it. Was told to "Stay tuned for a press release tomorrow."

Edit: Just had some crazy deja vu. Did this happen before? o_0

Nice. Totally forget about that game. Good that it's coming for this Gen. Otherwise it would have bombed. Bet it will be on PS4.

Nuke Soda

I was excited for this game then it was quiet for a while and I forgot about. I hope the PS4 version gets announced soon.

Shin-Ra

'dat tearing

ip5EL8RntuOYl.jpeg

iCIpgDVnXHxtV.jpeg

And Beyond: Two Souls'ish particle effect

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom