• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Zombie invasion through internet screenshots

Status
Not open for further replies.

wenis

Registered for GAF on September 11, 2001.
thats cool. surprised it took this long for it to be put together.

SteveWD40

Like the last shot:

sums up how remote you would need to be, someone has been reading the Zombie Survival Guide

wenis

Registered for GAF on September 11, 2001.
the livejasmine thing is so creepy.

I would love this to be World War Z promo stuff, but I kinda doubt it is.

feel

That was really good. Those text messages near the end made me sad. Nice balance of comedy and serious stuff.

MarkusRJR

Oh god it's 2:43am, I'm alone in a huge house with all the lights off. Those audio portions are scaring the fuck out of me. brb crying in the corner. ;_;

saunderez

Does anyone have any idea what the random strings of letters all around the place are indicating? They look like the end of a imgur URL but they don't work.

EDIT: The response to the text message on Day 13 is what I'm talking about. There's several of these strings throughout the images.

Does anyone have any idea what the random strings of letters all around the place are indicating? They look like the end of a imgur URL but they don't work.

EDIT: The response to the text message on Day 13 is what I'm talking about. There's several of these strings throughout the images.
I thought that just meant whoever he's texting is a zombie now.

saunderez

I thought that just meant whoever he's texting is a zombie now.

I considered that but they're all over the place. Check out the bottom of Day 12 and the WikiLeaks part of Day 10. I hope it's some kind of code otherwise I'm going all A Beautiful Mind.

EDIT: Solved. They're the end of bit.ly links for the audio files. Glad I'm not seeing patterns in nothing lol.

I considered that but they're all over the place. Check out the bottom of Day 12 and the WikiLeaks part of Day 10. I hope it's some kind of code otherwise I'm going all A Beautiful Mind.

EDIT: Solved. They're the end of bit.ly links for the audio files. Glad I'm not seeing patterns in nothing lol.
Oh interesting. I got this: http://www.multiupload.com/YURK0Q25YI but it doesn't do anything for me. Then another one went to the Destruction painting.

Jintor

Best thing was people were speculating it was a corporate-driven ARG for the WWZ movie or something, but it was just some guy on his computer making things.

Day9 Reference was legit!

Replicant

I'm always amazed with how period artists managed to illustrate eerie moments like this. This is exactly how I imagine what would happen if the world were to end:

nJPzN.jpg

Impressive, and bone chilling to boot. I loved the snippets from LiveJasmin and ChatRoulette. It kind of shows what people would actually see in these cases. Extremely well done.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom